All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree151400Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th October 2015, 05:05 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
Clown is great, don't believe the poor reviews.

My Zaavi We are still here arrived as has these beauties.....

Attachment 171331 Attachment 171332

Attachment 171333 Attachment 171334
My copy of we are still here, still has not shipped which makes me believe once again zavvi have no clue on there stock levels and it's sold out even though they are still saying its in stock
Old 16th October 2015, 05:07 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
My copy of we are still here, still has not shipped which makes me believe once again zavvi have no clue on there stock levels and it's sold out even though they are still saying its in stock
Zaavi are pretty shit really... I had them cancel an order. I went on and it was still advertised at a lower price so I re-ordered and it shipped the next day. They lost £3 out the deal.
Old 16th October 2015, 05:14 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Zaavi are pretty shit really... I had them cancel an order. I went on and it was still advertised at a lower price so I re-ordered and it shipped the next day. They lost £3 out the deal.
Agree never seen such a usless company that most of the time the left hand dosent know what the right hand is doing, seen this many times from them, you think by now that they could know when something is sold out, every other company can manage it but not dear old Zavvi. I really feel sorry for anyone who's used these clowns for the Hellraiser boxset. On the plus side they do not take money until dispatch

Well as I will not pay more than £5 for a DVD I will just have to wait for this to go on Netflix or drop in price
keirarts likes this.

Last edited by trebor8273; 16th October 2015 at 05:28 PM.
Old 16th October 2015, 05:26 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Agree never seen such a usless company that most of the time the left hand dosent know what the right hand is doing, seen this many times from them, you think by now that they could know when something is sold out, every other company can manage it but not dear old Zavvi. I really sorry for anyone who's used these clowns for the Hellraiser boxset. On the plus side they do not take money until dispatch

Well as I will not pay more than £5 for a DVD I will just have to wait for this to go on Netflix or drop in price
or get the U.S blu-ray...
Old 16th October 2015, 05:29 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
or get the U.S blu-ray...
Is it region free, my region free player has gone to the big scrap heap in the sky
Old 16th October 2015, 08:18 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Just ordered this. Can't really complain for £6

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445026701.487298.jpg
Old 16th October 2015, 10:51 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Is it region free, my region free player has gone to the big scrap heap in the sky
Good point... not 100% sure TBH.
Old 17th October 2015, 09:16 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Good point... not 100% sure TBH.
Doesn't matter now, I canceled my order on zavvi and reordered, within 5 minutes of placing the order it was in packing and ready for dispatch
keirarts likes this.
Old 17th October 2015, 09:18 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Agree never seen such a usless company that most of the time the left hand dosent know what the right hand is doing, seen this many times from them, you think by now that they could know when something is sold out, every other company can manage it but not dear old Zavvi. I really feel sorry for anyone who's used these clowns for the Hellraiser boxset. On the plus side they do not take money until dispatch

I've only ever had two issues with Zavvi and I've used them loads but it is so frustrating when you do get a problem that their customer services is so dire. Thats my biggest issue with them.
keirarts likes this.
Old 17th October 2015, 09:23 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Harker View Post
I've only ever had two issues with Zavvi and I've used them loads but it is so frustrating when you do get a problem that their customer services is so dire. Thats my biggest issue with them.
The only problems I have are preorders, stuff in stock they are fine with, preorders they always screw up in someway
keirarts likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!