Old 9th September 2016, 01:19 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
bought tickets to see Kubo and the Two Strings later today
It's a film I really want to see, so I hope you enjoy it, and look forward to reading your thoughts later on.
Old 9th September 2016, 01:33 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Never even heard of it.

I thought it was a popular beat combo not a film.
Old 9th September 2016, 01:49 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
It's a film I really want to see, so I hope you enjoy it, and look forward to reading your thoughts later on.
its not what i wanted to see but its what everyone else wants, to be honest it looks a bit crap. was more interested in sausage party or dont breath
keirarts likes this.
Old 9th September 2016, 02:03 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Never even heard of it.

I thought it was a popular beat combo not a film.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
its not what i wanted to see but its what everyone else wants, to be honest it looks a bit crap. was more interested in sausage party or dont breath
To be honest, my interest stems from the studio (Laika) rather than anything else, because I have yet to be disappointed by anything they have made. Their previous films Coraline, ParaNorman, and The Boxtrolls are ones I have seen many times and would happily watch again.
keirarts and nosferatu42 like this.
Old 9th September 2016, 02:08 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
To be honest, my interest stems from the studio (Laika) rather than anything else, because I have yet to be disappointed by anything they have made. Their previous films Coraline, ParaNorman, and The Boxtrolls are ones I have seen many times and would happily watch again.
only one of those i liked was paranorman
against my better judgement put £150 deposit down on an ps4 pro, i dont even have a 4k tv but even without games are supposed to look and run better with ordering that have cancelled my box of gore set
keirarts likes this.
Old 9th September 2016, 02:42 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I didn't like Coraline or Paranorman. The only reason i still have Coraline is due to the slipcase and being 3d. I think i turned both films off well before the end which is something i just don't do.

However me and animation is similar to Bizarre_Eye and Marvel films. Have to admit i do quite fancy the Peanuts Movie though.
keirarts likes this.
Old 9th September 2016, 02:49 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Just pre-ordered dual format Hex from Amazon. Available for a very reasonable £8.99!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hex_Dual_Format_large.jpg (53.3 KB, 4 views)
bdc, MacBlayne and keirarts like this.
Old 9th September 2016, 03:01 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
I didn't like Coraline or Paranorman. The only reason i still have Coraline is due to the slipcase and being 3d. I think i turned both films off well before the end which is something i just don't do.

However me and animation is similar to Bizarre_Eye and Marvel films. Have to admit i do quite fancy the Peanuts Movie though.
I haven't seen any of the previous Peanuts/Charlie Brown films so at the point of reference as far as the movies are concerned – I really like the comic strip and have a couple of books – and thought it was good, but nothing special.

The characters were all really well realised, but I didn't like the way so much was shown (and heard from) the little red-haired girl (as she is never even pictured in the comic strips), nor the elongated, and too frequent, Red Baron sequences.
Old 9th September 2016, 03:06 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I haven't seen any of the previous Peanuts/Charlie Brown films so at the point of reference as far as the movies are concerned – I really like the comic strip and have a couple of books – and thought it was good, but nothing special.

The characters were all really well realised, but I didn't like the way so much was shown (and heard from) the little red-haired girl (as she is never even pictured in the comic strips), nor the elongated, and too frequent, Red Baron sequences.
Aah right. That can go on the back burner then. I know its months off but i was considering for New Years Eve.

Like this? Share it using the links below!