All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree151400Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th May 2017, 10:05 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
27th March was 'one of those' days. It cost me a bloody fortune. Luckily for me I'm not in a huge rush to buy the 4 big releases this week because I saw them all at the cinema so I'm going to wait until the inevitable price drop. I might get Manchester by the Sea straight away though, that film is fantastic.
i think the la la land steel book is already sold out, but yes i should of wait a few weeks as they will be cheaper!

but to be honest i had them ordered but didn't pay much attention to when they got released.
Justin101 and keirarts like this.
Old 15th May 2017, 05:31 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

This!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s-l1600.jpg (94.9 KB, 11 views)

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 15th May 2017, 05:57 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs View Post
This!
What I like about that cover art so much is how simple it is but you know immediately the film even if you're not a fan, the dvd s.e. slipcase in silver & black isn't quite so nice, still cool tho...
Old 15th May 2017, 09:38 PM
Cult Addict

Traded a bunch of old PSOne games into CEX. Who knew they even took them, never mind that they paid good money for them. Anyway, picked up this from HMV with the cash
Old 16th May 2017, 12:23 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SymbioticFunction View Post
Discovered that a blu-ray of 'Goblin - Live in Austin, Texas' was also available. This is a 2014 gig that was also released in 2016. Ordered a copy through the official Goblin website online shop (the only place where it is available). Cost me 31 pounds including shipping so it wasn't cheap. This line-up features Pignatelli/Marangolo/Morante/Guarini. Link for ordering: https://www.backtothefudda.com/shop.php I see that there is also a 'New Goblin' live in Tokyo dvd available (released in 2012). Would also be looking to pick that up at some point. Can't afford it right now!
Was chatting on a Dario Argento Facebook group and revealed how much I had spent on this (but I hadn't yet told my wife).

She's a member of the same group and whilst we were eating evening dinner, she said "31 pounds. On a blu-ray?" To be fair, she didn't complain, just queried it. Which is one of the reasons why I love her.

In my defence, I did mention that whilst I had spent slightly over 80 pounds on importing 1 dvd and 3 blu-rays in the last fortnight, I am currently doing additional cash-in-hand work for 20 pounds each week in addition to my regular job. So in two weeks, we will only be 55 pence out of pocket.

btw 31 pounds certainly isn't the most that I've spent on an individual blu-ray. That honour would go to Argento's Phantom of the Opera which cost a whopping 45 pounds to import from Germany.
Rik, Justin101, keirarts and 2 others like this.
Old 16th May 2017, 01:32 AM
Cult Acolyte

Arrived:

Old 16th May 2017, 07:49 AM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Ordered:

Old 16th May 2017, 11:32 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

some deliveries and CEX finds(pieces, The Mephisto Waltz, Fury,battle royale,Duel and 1941)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 61dUSuykNNL.jpg (67.5 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 71Sbp9WAycL._SL1500_.jpg (85.2 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 81+iRu0QkTL._SL1500_.jpg (94.4 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 81jSqFBPMIL._SL1500_.jpg (97.2 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 91h-HWGavHL._SL1500_.jpg (98.1 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg download (7).jpg (10.4 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 5027035008141_l.jpg (35.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 5053083038755_l.jpg (94.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg download (8).jpg (20.1 KB, 5 views)
Old 16th May 2017, 11:49 AM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SymbioticFunction View Post
Was chatting on a Dario Argento Facebook group and revealed how much I had spent on this (but I hadn't yet told my wife).

She's a member of the same group and whilst we were eating evening dinner, she said "31 pounds. On a blu-ray?" To be fair, she didn't complain, just queried it. Which is one of the reasons why I love her.

In my defence, I did mention that whilst I had spent slightly over 80 pounds on importing 1 dvd and 3 blu-rays in the last fortnight, I am currently doing additional cash-in-hand work for 20 pounds each week in addition to my regular job. So in two weeks, we will only be 55 pence out of pocket.

btw 31 pounds certainly isn't the most that I've spent on an individual blu-ray. That honour would go to Argento's Phantom of the Opera which cost a whopping 45 pounds to import from Germany.
I never disclose my spending I get told off enough for having no savings as it is

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 16th May 2017, 12:15 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
I never disclose my spending I get told off enough for having no savings as it is

Me neither, I get bollocked for buying a pack of actual cigarettes instead of rolling tobacco!
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!

Like this? Share it using the links below!