Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Susan Foreman 10th June 2017 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 537299)
I also got the Doctor Who - The Three Doctors collectors set from Amazon. (Hangs head in shame at buying toys)

Why be ashamed of buying toys?

'Doctor Who' memorabilia is neither illegal or immoral. There are hundreds...thousands (?)...millions (??) of people who like the show

If it's something that you either enjoy or are interested in, there is nothing to feel embarrassed about

Demoncrat 10th June 2017 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Foreman (Post 537302)

'Doctor Who' memorabilia is neither illegal or immoral. There are hundreds...thousands (?)...millions (??) of people who like the show

If it's something that you either enjoy or are interested in, there is nothing to feel embarrassed about

How true.

Unlike Trekkies
:laugh:;)

Sorry ... could not resist ahem cough etc

Demdike@Cult Labs 10th June 2017 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Foreman (Post 537302)

It was only supposed to be a joke me saying that. I couldn't give a damn what anyone else thinks. :lol:

Thank you for the moral support anyway. :thankingyou:

SymbioticFunction 10th June 2017 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demoncrat (Post 537249)
It's a hoot. Great villain etc. "Arm yourself to the teeth laddie!!"
How big is your tv?

Good to read some positive feedback on Hardcore Henry. I also posted about it on Facebook and had two friends tell me that they weren't impressed with it. Hopefully the wife and I will enjoy ourselves. I read that 10 different people played Henry as the head-camera device caused intense neck pain! TV is 50" btw.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 10th June 2017 03:52 PM

All the Colours of the Dark arrived from Shameless today. I'll try and put up a couple of photos later on and watch it tonight or tomorrow and provide a bit of feedback on the AV quality and extra features.

gag 10th June 2017 03:53 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Today's haul

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 10th June 2017 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 537296)
This weeks new arrivals. First four 2 for £16 at Morrisons, three cheapies from MM and Atlantis from Amazon.

The Cars that Ate Paris is a fave of mine, Dem - enjoy! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 537317)
All the Colours of the Dark arrived from Shameless today. I'll try and put up a couple of photos later on and watch it tonight or tomorrow and provide a bit of feedback on the AV quality and extra features.

Mine arrived the other day too. :nod:

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 10th June 2017 04:32 PM

Picked up along with the weekly Sainsbury's shop:

http://dv1.us/p1/058/272058-d0.jpg

(This is starting to become a habit!)

Demoncrat 10th June 2017 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SymbioticFunction (Post 537312)
Good to read some positive feedback on Hardcore Henry. I also posted about it on Facebook and had two friends tell me that they weren't impressed with it. Hopefully the wife and I will enjoy ourselves. I read that 10 different people played Henry as the head-camera device caused intense neck pain! TV is 50" btw.

Perfect
As it is POV central. Suspend that disbelief and strap in ;)

Demdike@Cult Labs 10th June 2017 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 537330)
The Cars that Ate Paris is a fave of mine, Dem - enjoy! :)

I used to have it in a three pack but stupidly got rid as the other two films weren't up to much. Can't remember what they were now.

The last time i looked a few months back it was selling for about £6 so snapped this up when MM had it for £1.19 delivered.:lol: