Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

J Harker 31st August 2017 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 548592)
Surprised you've seen any Rutger Hauer films, J. ;)

Could probably do a top ten even. [emoji57]

Demdike@Cult Labs 31st August 2017 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 548602)
Could probably do a top ten even. [emoji57]

I could manage 10 if i used Sin City and Batman Begins. :lol:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 31st August 2017 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 548604)
I could manage 10 if i used Sin City and Batman Begins. :lol:

I could do it with those two, plus Hobo with a Shotgun, Blade Runner and The Hitcher.

bleakshaun 31st August 2017 04:37 PM

And Escape from Sobibor

Sent from my MediaPad T1 8.0 Pro using Tapatalk

J Harker 31st August 2017 04:39 PM

I've technically seen 14 films with Hauer in. However that does include Batman Begins and Sin City and at least two of the 14 are duds.

Gigantor 1st September 2017 05:01 AM

THE LOST BOYS 2 Disc Edition
GOOD GUYS WEAR BLACK
CARIBE
MEAN STREETS

keirarts 1st September 2017 08:12 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Two pick-ups.... Shall be eating beans on toast for a while!! :lol:

Attachment 194428 Attachment 194429

BAKA 1st September 2017 11:11 AM

5 Attachment(s)
A mix of stuff that arrived just prior to my trip to London for FrightFest, and things I picked up there (along with some free swag :cool:). Couldn't resist the three classic WB titles from HMV's Premium Collection (looking forward to checking out White Heat in particular, as I've never seen it before), picked up the second volume of Fab Press' FrightFest Guide (Monster Movies), along with House Of Psychotic Women, a couple of DVDs from FrightFest's stall, My Father Die and Sand (Skew was a freebie in the goodie bag, no idea what that's like). From Arrow's stall, the New Battles Without Honour And Humanity set, Nikkatsu Diamond Guys Volume 2 (I have Volume 1 and was waiting for 2 to drop in price, so I was really happy to see this was just £10), and The Ghoul, plus some out of focus free badges and an American Horror Project Tote bag (please don't be dead). Lots of goodies from Fopp at £6 each (The Craft, The Void, Mystery Train, Down By Law) a couple for £10 (Get Out & La La Land), and quite a few from HMV's 2 for £25 promotion.

It feels so nice being able to splurge again. But I'm literally going to start saving for FrightFest next year now, so I don't have to cut back as much as I had to this year.

Demdike@Cult Labs 2nd September 2017 01:16 PM

7 Attachment(s)
This weeks new arrivals. All in the MM 2 for £2 offer.

Demoncrat 2nd September 2017 03:26 PM

My tuppence Torchwood came. Sealed ;)