Like Tree151393Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th September 2018, 05:34 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
I’ve not seen the DVD but this is the slip and box art of the blu.

Attachment 209277
Sorry, i was presuming it was part of the Retro collection when you mentioned metallic purple slip covers.
Old 25th September 2018, 09:11 PM
Cult Acolyte

Arrived:

Old 26th September 2018, 01:41 AM
Cult Acolyte

Also arrived:

Old 27th September 2018, 12:14 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

I know it's really not that great but I ordered the German bd of Rob Zombie's first Halloween film. Apparently it's the theatrical cut which I think I would probably prefer as Myers escapes through killing guards instead of coincidentally escaping during a rape scene in his cell (I've previously only seen a director's cut dvd). Please don't hate me but I love the director's cut of Zombie's Halloween II (everyone else appears to detest that movie) so I thought that I should also finally pick up the prior film.
Old 27th September 2018, 08:29 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by SymbioticFunction View Post
I know it's really not that great but I ordered the German bd of Rob Zombie's first Halloween film. Apparently it's the theatrical cut which I think I would probably prefer as Myers escapes through killing guards instead of coincidentally escaping during a rape scene in his cell (I've previously only seen a director's cut dvd). Please don't hate me but I love the director's cut of Zombie's Halloween II (everyone else appears to detest that movie) so I thought that I should also finally pick up the prior film.
Hey we are all different, some people like films and others don't know why and vice versa other hate films and some people like it , we all have different taste after all some people buy films etc and I think I just seen that for 50p and still didn't want to buy it , same with actors eg I get put of any film starring Nic cage Adam Sandler and Tom Cruise and a few other actors, if I had to watch a Tom cruise film it would be all his early stuff I detest a lot of new stuff especially mission impossible films , which are reasonable well liked on here , and partner can't take to Tom Hanks we are all different so don't apologise
World would be a dull and boring place if we all had the same taste in things that includes music, food , etc .
keirarts likes this.
Old 27th September 2018, 08:31 AM
Cult Acolyte

Arrived:

keirarts, bleakshaun and MrBarlow like this.
Old 27th September 2018, 10:24 AM
Cult Acolyte

91ikwZOAXjL._SL1500_.jpg 51Xc4NsGP1L.jpg 61pefN2pn1L.jpg 61tDHj3L7xL.jpg 61f74r9THZL._SL1024_.jpg
Old 27th September 2018, 10:35 AM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

I thought i was on the bad artwork thread at first.
Paul@TheOverlook likes this.
Old 27th September 2018, 10:42 AM
Cult Acolyte

Yeah, I know. Those Arrow Demons are crap and the Solo art is photoshopped bollox as well.
At least we can turn the Arrow sleeves over. I don't know why they bother with all this new art because first thing we all do is turn the sleeves over.
The Arrow rack in HMV looked terrible.
keirarts likes this.
Old 27th September 2018, 12:00 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
Hey we are all different, some people like films and others don't know why and vice versa other hate films and some people like it , we all have different taste after all some people buy films etc and I think I just seen that for 50p and still didn't want to buy it , same with actors eg I get put of any film starring Nic cage Adam Sandler and Tom Cruise and a few other actors, if I had to watch a Tom cruise film it would be all his early stuff I detest a lot of new stuff especially mission impossible films , which are reasonable well liked on here , and partner can't take to Tom Hanks we are all different so don't apologise
World would be a dull and boring place if we all had the same taste in things that includes music, food , etc .
Would have given your post a like but it's not working.

Like this? Share it using the links below!