Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 17th July 2019 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 607581)
Some goodies there, Nos.

And Alien: Covenant. ;)

:lol: Five of them are from the 101 Films Black Label, with another few to follow in the post (hopefully) tomorrow.

Demdike@Cult Labs 17th July 2019 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 607585)
:lol: Five of them are from the 101 Films Black Label, with another few to follow in the post (hopefully) tomorrow.

Black Book is a brilliant film. I'm sure you've seen it already though.

gag 18th July 2019 12:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
While sat in my uncle house scarlet and the black was on in the background, sam said I wouldn't mind watching this, so I found it for her on DVD for £2:30 with pp inc.

monkeypedro 18th July 2019 12:30 PM

6 Attachment(s)
This weeks deliveries.

New York Ripper from Rarewaves, Mothra steelbook from Wowhd, Robowar from Facebook groups, Heart of Midnight from an Ebay seller, The Sender and Death Smiles on a Murderer from Zavvi's Arrow BOGOF and the rest from Music Magpie.

Demoncrat 18th July 2019 09:47 PM

Hustler Squad UK dvd. 50p. One of those double bills.
In The Woods UK dvd. 50p. The stills scream DTV :lol:.
Cold Prey UK dvd. 50p. Now I can see this for myself.

MrBarlow 18th July 2019 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demoncrat (Post 607635)
Hustler Squad UK dvd. 50p. One of those double bills.
In The Woods UK dvd. 50p. The stills scream DTV :lol:.
Cold Prey UK dvd. 50p. Now I can see this for myself.



The Sequel isn't too bad either

iank 19th July 2019 03:46 AM

Arrived:

https://images.static-bluray.com/mov...549_medium.jpg https://images3.static-bluray.com/mo...g?t=1405693704

Rik 19th July 2019 09:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Not bought, but I did win a competition on Twitter run by HMV and Arrow Video and itís just arrived.
Think itís pretty funny that one of the steelbooks is Lifeforce seeing as itís been discussed recently on here and I said I wasnít in any rush to see it again :lol:

Attachment 216968

Justin101 19th July 2019 10:01 AM

Nice one Rik,
I was going to enter those Twitter comps but I think on every one they run I already had 2 or 3 out of the offered titles!

Rik 19th July 2019 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 607653)
Nice one Rik,

I was going to enter those Twitter comps but I think on every one they run I already had 2 or 3 out of the offered titles!


I entered all of them :lol:


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.