Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Justin101 20th February 2021 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 646479)
What's Erik like heard the picture quality is horrid on this release

It's terrible but they're in the middle of producing a new disk so if you buy it now you can apply for the replacement [emoji28]

Not sure if it's still available but it was part of the signal one sale on music magpie and was less than £6

Demdike@Cult Labs 20th February 2021 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 646482)
It's terrible but they're in the middle of producing a new disk so if you buy it now you can apply for the replacement [emoji28]

Not sure if it's still available but it was part of the signal one sale on music magpie and was less than £6

Bit annoying that the eight things i ordered haven't arrived yet yours have. :lol:

I know i ordered before you because i didn't post about the Signal One stuff on MM until after i'd placed my order. :rolleyes:

Justin101 20th February 2021 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 646484)
Bit annoying that the eight things i ordered haven't arrived yet yours have. :lol:

I know i ordered before you because i didn't post about the Signal One stuff on MM until after i'd placed my order. :rolleyes:

I actually ordered it last Saturday, I only put two and two together about the sale afterwards, I thought they were just selling off stock cheap because they buggered it up.

I found MM posts out new stuff slower than the used stuff though, it's weird.

Demdike@Cult Labs 20th February 2021 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 646489)
I actually ordered it last Saturday, I only put two and two together about the sale afterwards, I thought they were just selling off stock cheap because they buggered it up.

I found MM posts out new stuff slower than the used stuff though, it's weird.

Yeah, they are a lot slower at sending out new items. No idea why.

trebor8273 22nd February 2021 01:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Arrived today

Nordicdusk 23rd February 2021 08:31 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 231477 Attachment 231478

Just ordered from WowHD.

marvinnashsear 24th February 2021 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 646589)
Arrived today

What's putting me off this, even though I really like Scott Adkins, is the fact it's directed by the guy that did Killers Anonymous and Twist which I thought were both absolutely awful.

Nordicdusk 24th February 2021 05:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 231484

Love the contents but as others have said the box is a pretty shitty idea should of just g9ne with their normal boxset style. Anyway i cannot wait to check out the transfer later.:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Demdike@Cult Labs 24th February 2021 10:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
A couple from Asda today. Can't resist shitty Yeti movies. Especially ones filmed in California, Russia and Poland. (So it says on the reverse)

Demoncrat 25th February 2021 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marvinnashsear (Post 646701)
What's putting me off this, even though I really like Scott Adkins, is the fact it's directed by the guy that did Killers Anonymous and Twist which I thought were both absolutely awful.

It does pander ... but I loved his performance :laugh: