Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Hugh 1st July 2011 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete (Post 162305)
Also got an e-mail from Axel telling me that ZOMBIE HOLOCAUST is on back order with the supplier. Must have sold out pretty quickly.

I got mine on Wednesday. Got it from Movietyme.

I'm not here to gloat, though. Just to let anyone interested in it, that it's REGION FREE :clap:

Just giving it a quick once over now. Not amazingly sharp, but the print looks very clean so far (10 minutes in). There are no scratches/marks at all.

Sound is pretty limited to the front stage, as expected, but it sounds like it has good range. Nice bass, and clear crisp top end (that scream was pretty sharp, with no crackles or distortion)

That blood looked nice. Good colours. Perhaps a little light. Those women are looking a little pale. Bit more sun needed. :)

Looking very nice overall.

Don't jump out that window !!! :pound:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 1st July 2011 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete (Post 162305)
Also got an e-mail from Axel telling me that ZOMBIE HOLOCAUST is on back order with the supplier. Must have sold out pretty quickly.

They mustn't have sent out many units to the various e-tailers around the world for it to sell out that quickly. With the New York Ripper BD taking as long as it did to arrive, this must feel like kicking a man while he's down!

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 1st July 2011 05:55 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Well,I'd recommend Amazon Italy for anyone wanting something in a hurry.......ordered Wednesday,arrived today!:eek:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 1st July 2011 05:55 PM

Biz-did your DON'T LOOK NOW arrive today mate?

Mine didn't.......:(

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 1st July 2011 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper@Cult Labs (Post 162357)
Well,I'd recommend Amazon Italy for anyone wanting something in a hurry.......ordered Wednesday,arrived today!:eek:

I was amazed at how quickly my From Dusk till Dawn set arrived from Amazon.it -- it was quicker than if I'd ordered it from Amazon.co.uk!

Sam 1st July 2011 06:51 PM

Latest arrival was the Code Red DVD of Sweet Sixteen, which only cost me £3 delivered from ebay :cool:! I'm a sucker for 80s slashers so looking forward to checking this one out :nod:

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 1st July 2011 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper@Cult Labs (Post 162358)
Biz-did your DON'T LOOK NOW arrive today mate?

Mine didn't.......:(

No. :(

I'm hoping it arrives tomorrow along with The Nesting! :pray:

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 1st July 2011 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 162369)
Latest arrival was the Code Red DVD of Sweet Sixteen, which only cost me £3 delivered from ebay :cool:! I'm a sucker for 80s slashers so looking forward to checking this one out :nod:

Nice one Sam! :cool:

Not your conventional slasher, but I really enjoyed Sweet Sixteen.

bdc 1st July 2011 07:29 PM

£3?!!! :thumb:
Does that seller have more Code Red (that you're not after ;) )?

Demdike@Cult Labs 1st July 2011 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 162378)
£3?!!! :thumb:
Does that seller have more Code Red (that you're not after ;) )?

Thought you had more or less every CR release Bdc.