Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > General Film Discussions
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree151400Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st December 2012, 10:46 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals View Post
I have Earth Vs on blu too, the PQ is brilliant and you can watch it both in colour or B&W
Excellent. Your the second person to give Earth vs
bluray the thumbs up. Can't wait to check it out. Have
you seen both versions? Is the PQ on both versions good?
Old 21st December 2012, 10:52 AM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonknight View Post
Metallica Live Quebec Magnetic
I've looked at getting this, but as I have the Big Four dvd and a full gig from Rock Am Ring from this year, I thought it would be more of the same, let us know if it's any good
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 21st December 2012, 10:53 AM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonknight View Post
Excellent. Your the second person to give Earth vs
bluray the thumbs up. Can't wait to check it out. Have
you seen both versions? Is the PQ on both versions good?
Yeah i have (i had a Earth vs Flying Saucers blu day) and checked everything out - the b&w is a brilliant PQ where I found the colour version had looked as if it was coloured in by crayons (Night Of The Living Dead style) so i'd stick with the b&w version
Old 21st December 2012, 10:57 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals View Post
Yeah i have (i had a Earth vs Flying Saucers blu day) and checked everything out - the b&w is a brilliant PQ where I found the colour version had looked as if it was coloured in by crayons (Night Of The Living Dead style) so i'd stick with the b&w version
Thanks for that BOF.
Old 21st December 2012, 12:26 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonLynette View Post
Arrow Order arrived today.

A warning to those still waiting, I've heard others mention this but it arrived with the wrong house number on, the postie was very confused as it wasn't just next door address but across the road and a few houses up. Even though he knew I lived there it was still a bit baffling for him so if you haven't received anything it might be worth checking with the depot and warning them.
Glad you received yours. I just had to send a third email off to Arrow. Extremely disappointed with there service. Next time I'll just pay extra an get it from Amazon. Unless it shows up today and with something extra for the mishap then its my last time ordering from them.
Old 21st December 2012, 12:29 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowFan View Post
Glad you received yours. I just had to send a third email off to Arrow. Extremely disappointed with there service. Next time I'll just pay extra an get it from Amazon. Unless it shows up today and with something extra for the mishap then its my last time ordering from them.
It really is bad form from Arrow, but this is the only time I've ever had an issue with their service. Still nothing for me and it looks like it hasn't arrived at my old address either so I'm awaiting a replacement, would make a nice gesture on their part to throw in something extra like a poster or calendar etc but I'm not holding out any hope that it will happen
Criterion7 likes this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 21st December 2012, 12:30 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

I am just going to presume I will get my Arrow stuff in January.

My post is rubbish at the best of times here, so I can't feel any anger towards Arrow really.

Luckily they are all for selfish ol' me anyway, none are prezzies for anyone.
Old 21st December 2012, 12:42 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

I had a card sent first class yesterday from Devon which turned up this morning so i tend to think this mess is all Arrow's doing and they aren't shipping when they say they are as the post seems fine. Especially as my Network parcel from Sunday night turned up within 4 days from ordering yesterday, delivered by Royal Mail.
Old 21st December 2012, 02:56 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Or they are shipping when they say they are but with the wrong addresses on!

Gonna send another e-mail today, still missing an item. Bit annoying they didn't reply to my first one.

Paid early today 'cause of Xmas, would have gotten a few more titles from Arrow but not ever again after this mess.
Old 21st December 2012, 05:19 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Couple of recent pre-orders

Like this? Share it using the links below!