Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Films Have You Seen Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/220-what-films-have-you-seen-recently.html)

TALL DUDE 15th July 2009 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reaper72 (Post 33951)
Been snatching up those TROMA'S recently.
Those Toxie's triple terrors boxes are fantastic value.;)
Recent additions include;
DEMENTED DEATH FARM MASSACRE
DEADLY DAPHNE'S REVENGE
IGOR AND THE LUNATICS
FRIGHTMARE
THE NEW GLADIATORS
CURSE OF THE CANNIBAL CONFEDERATES
And just ordered anothe few Toxie's that include...
BEYOND EVIL
CHILLERS
EVIL CLUTCH
NIGHTMARE WEEKEND:cool:

:D And you slate me for my taste in movies!!:D

I have quite a few troma discs myself,although class of nuke em high and terror firmer are probably my faves.not forgetting old toxie.

Demented death farm massacre....:ack:

gag 15th July 2009 07:37 PM

Im not a huge fan of troma films to be honest... there isa few i havent seen.
got alll toxic avengers but my fav troma film is combat shock

Kyle 16th July 2009 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds (Post 34083)
Just ordered Troll 1 & 2 and Something Weird's double feature of The Hooked Generation and The Psychodelic Priest. Hopefully they're as fun as they sound!

:D i love troll and troll 2 i used to watch them as a kid and always kept my eye out for a town called nilbog

Gigantor 16th July 2009 04:05 AM

watched TENTACLES,CRUEL JAWS and ORCA yesterday

Gigantor 16th July 2009 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds (Post 34083)
Just ordered Troll 1 & 2 and Something Weird's double feature of The Hooked Generation and The Psychodelic Priest. Hopefully they're as fun as they sound!

Wow wait until you see TROLL 2,I would suggest having alot of beer before the viewing

Kyle 16th July 2009 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gigantor (Post 34133)
Wow wait until you see TROLL 2,I would suggest having alot of beer before the viewing

:rofl: you'll need it

mark meakin 16th July 2009 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gigantor (Post 34132)
watched TENTACLES,CRUEL JAWS and ORCA yesterday

I quite like Orca & it's beautiful Morricone score.Is Tentacles as bad as they say ?.

1313 16th July 2009 09:57 AM

I just Bought The burning uncut (vipco vault) off ebay for £8. love that film. I've been lookkin for a copy on dvd for a while.
Play.com are having a huge sale so i've bought Sleepaway Camp boxset, Tremors 2, Poltergeist 3, Cannibal ferox & Vampyres(daughters of Dracula).
All those only cost me around £18! Sweet.
As I said about The Burning, I wanna start collecting the Vipco vault titles but they're hard to find. So far i've only got Demons 3 Ogre (vault) & spookies, House by the Cemetery on screamtime.

Kyle 16th July 2009 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1313 (Post 34153)
I just Bought The burning uncut (vipco vault) off ebay for £8. love that film. I've been lookkin for a copy on dvd for a while.
Play.com are having a huge sale so i've bought Sleepaway Camp boxset, Tremors 2, Poltergeist 3, Cannibal ferox & Vampyres(daughters of Dracula).
All those only cost me around £18! Sweet.
As I said about The Burning, I wanna start collecting the Vipco vault titles but they're hard to find. So far i've only got Demons 3 Ogre (vault) & spookies, House by the Cemetery on screamtime.

i might be wrong but arnt a lot of the vipco titles cut?

vincenzo 16th July 2009 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark meakin (Post 34140)
I quite like Orca & it's beautiful Morricone score.Is Tentacles as bad as they say ?.

Must admit I thought Morricone's score to Orca (bar the closing song) was the best thing about the film. Tentacles is hilarious. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitchslicer (Post 34159)
i might be wrong but arnt a lot of the vipco titles cut?

In the case of The Burning their first release was the cut print. The 2002 reissue (Vaults Of Horror) was fully uncut. Quite a few of their other releases are cut.