All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree179635Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th August 2019, 06:00 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoncrat View Post
Is Pretty In Pink worth putting through the grinder then? Mate whom was Molly daft swore by it, but it always looked like a squint turd to me.
Considering your view on Weird Science and The Breakfast Club you may as well save yourself the 95 minutes and not bother with Pretty In Pink, you'll hate it

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 10th August 2019, 06:06 PM
Cult Veteran

I decided to dig out my Alien Anthology set out, it was in the bottom of the bottom box naturally (I packed them in alphabetical order). So I watched Alien 3 this afternoon, the extended version. Do you know what, I liked it, pretty decent pacing and the changes work in it's favour. At least in this version the only thing that really lets it down is the dodgy CGI and crappy Xenomorph design.

I may as well give Resurection a spin while I have the set out, not seen the 4th installment since the cinema, I enjoyed it back then but it's pretty much crapped upon by most people so I'll see what difference 20(ish) years makes!

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 10th August 2019, 10:26 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Nightmares 1983.

Four stories based on supernatural and urban legends with a twist.

First story is about a escaped lunatic on the kill and a woman wanting a pack of cigarettes, can she survive. The second, a young teenager played by Emilio Estevez is the whiz kid at the arcade his game The Bishop of battle, does it really have the 13th level. The third, A priest (Lance Henriksen) is loosing his faith and leaves his parish but is tormented by a mysterious truck. The Fourth, a family is plagued by rats but turns into something more.

This may not be the best anthology of story telling but was decent to enjoy, I think most of us know the urban legend of the gas station and the lonely woman driver. The second story was a bit more exciting, the joys of spending money at the arcade. The third one was good and suspenseful but couldn't stop thinking of the film Duel. The fourth was very much lame and stupid, Veronica Cartwright did try to be good but Richard Masur performance was a, bit too wooden.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 51KXAE5R7ML._SY445_.jpg (36.2 KB, 7 views)
Old 11th August 2019, 02:11 AM
Cult Master

51V6cdRmV9L._SY450_.jpg

Deathstalker must unite the three powers to stop the evil Munkar. Munkar is running a tournament of warriors and the winner will be the next in line for the throne but Munkar has no intention of allowing anyone to win.

This was the perfect film for beers because i was laughing my ass off the whole way through. Extremely entertaining fun cheesey overly dramatic. This is pretty much how Deathstalker goes.

Boobs Ass Fight Boobs Ass Fight Boobs Ass Fight Boobs Ass Fight Boobs Ass Fight Boobs Ass Fight Boobs Ass Fight Boobs Ass Fight Boobs Ass Fight Boobs Ass Fight Boobs Ass Fight Boobs Ass Fight Boobs Ass Fight Boobs Ass Fight Boobs Ass Fight

Heads chopped off arms ripped off more heads chopped off boobs ass fighting.

7/10
Old 11th August 2019, 08:11 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Attachment 217673

Deathstalker must unite the three powers to stop the evil Munkar. Munkar is running a tournament of warriors and the winner will be the next in line for the throne but Munkar has no intention of allowing anyone to win.

This was the perfect film for beers because i was laughing my ass off the whole way through. Extremely entertaining fun cheesey overly dramatic. This is pretty much how Deathstalker goes.

Boobs Ass Fight Boobs Ass Fight Boobs Ass Fight Boobs Ass Fight Boobs Ass Fight Boobs Ass Fight Boobs Ass Fight Boobs Ass Fight Boobs Ass Fight Boobs Ass Fight Boobs Ass Fight Boobs Ass Fight Boobs Ass Fight Boobs Ass Fight Boobs Ass Fight

Heads chopped off arms ripped off more heads chopped off boobs ass fighting.

7/10
All I remember from this film is rape rape and more rape

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
Old 11th August 2019, 09:28 AM
Cult Acolyte

beast_from_haunted_cave_1959.jpg
BEAST FROM HAUNTED CAVE (1959)

A group of gangsters head up in to the mountains after a robbery.
They seek refuge in a cabin as the snow comes in but a creature from an old cave has been following them..

Low budget horror. Some good scenes of people webbed up and being fed on. The beast itself is used only sparingly until the end but when it appears and attacks in the cave it looks really creepy. A spider like creature.
Cheap movie but good fun.

Old 11th August 2019, 12:36 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Is there a good quality disc of Beast from Haunted Cave, Dave?
Old 11th August 2019, 03:59 PM
Cult Acolyte

I don't think so Dem. As far as I am aware they all seem to be of poor picture with slightly muffled sound in places. The version I watched is the Renown Pictures release in the box set. Your usual public domain prints.
Old 11th August 2019, 05:52 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Boy View Post
I don't think so Dem. As far as I am aware they all seem to be of poor picture with slightly muffled sound in places. The version I watched is the Renown Pictures release in the box set. Your usual public domain prints.
Pity. I think i'll dig it out from one of the many box sets it's probably on that i own and give it a watch again.
Old 11th August 2019, 09:34 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

All The President's Men 1976.

Reporters Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein unconver the details of the Watergate Scandal and who was involved that lead to the resignation of President Richard Nixon.

Based on their own book by the reporters, Robert Redford and Dustin Hoffman play the reporters hoping to make the story their own before joining up together to get the scoop. It's almost amazing how many people would do to keep things all hushed up and protect the top man. Hal Holbrook plays the man known as "deep throat" who seems to know everything but talks in riddles. Jason Robards, Jack Warner and Martin Balsam as the team of editors. There is quite a good build of tension as the reporters think they have unlocked the clues only to be hit by a wall and almost feel their anguish. Worth a watch
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AllThePresidentsMen_FINAL-638x368.jpg (52.6 KB, 6 views)

Like this? Share it using the links below!