Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Films Have You Seen Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/220-what-films-have-you-seen-recently.html)

bdc 30th October 2010 11:17 AM

I like the dirty kid in Demonia ("You've got a secret stash of dirt?") and the campfire get-together... :)

Just watched Saw V and Saw VI since I'm off watching Saw VII 3D tonight.
Still interesting and decent "extreme thrillers" imo. ;)

DeadAlive 30th October 2010 12:08 PM

Friday The 13th Part 2
The Goonies
Trick 'r Treat

No prises for guessing which one was watched with my 11 year old daughter.:p

mercury 30th October 2010 02:53 PM

Watched Rob Zombie's Halloween 2 last night and wow. I don't think I have ever loved a film and hated it at the same time before. I liked the killing scenes and think most were done very well. But the constant visions or ghosts that michael sees, just spoils what could have been a great slasher. I also disliked how Dr Loomis was portrayed in this film, and feel that his charachter was of no great importance and could have been left out! I too agree with what Sarah posted a few days ago. No theme music until the end was a major mistake.

pedromonkey 31st October 2010 04:49 PM

just watched the British Zombie/infection film DEVIL'S PLAYGROUND and i have to say it's one of the best low buget films ive seen in a long time, brilliantly directed and well written with some top notch gore and a Craig Fairbrass off of Eastenders and Danny '****ing' Dyer, highly recommend this as it's a great watch....

wongfeihung62 31st October 2010 04:55 PM

Watched Machete last night. Highly enjoyable, with the "Chief" on form as usual.

pedromonkey 31st October 2010 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wongfeihung62 (Post 110566)
Watched Machete last night. Highly enjoyable, with the "Chief" on form as usual.

loved it, one of my fave films of the year....

re.form 31st October 2010 07:15 PM

Jonah Hex - which I found surprisingly fun.

Coraline - which was brilliant.

Pete 31st October 2010 09:05 PM

Cut Throats Nine - Average western with a fair bit of gore.

Sam 31st October 2010 09:52 PM

Nightmare on Elm Street (remake) - another dull and uninspired remake :rolleyes:

Big Bad Wolf - An unexpected treat! Packed with gore and cheap laughs. Fairly disposable but there are a lot worse ways to spend an hour and a half (see above!)

snapon 1st November 2010 05:02 AM

watched the exorcist on blu-ray last night,wow great so good you can see the wires in the Levitation scene ,for me still the best horror seen it on vhs dvd now blu-ray, too young to have seen at the cinema 73/74 i believe all the stories at the time of when it was shown on the big screen.10/10.