Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > General Film Discussions
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree4195Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th October 2012, 10:21 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

As long as you get on with the people you live with it doesn't matter with whom or where you live.
Old 29th October 2012, 10:48 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonLynette View Post
Do you not feel sad when they go home? Is it not like being a mistress? or what is the male equivalent, is there one? Let's just say misteress.

I did look after a friends cat a couple of weeks back, she came to stay for a couple of nights, it was amazing.
Theres a painted tom that i've nick named CLOVERFIELD, fun in short bursts but too inquisitive and destructive to be a full time pet!
Old 30th October 2012, 06:28 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

This is my third and last shelf of my second cabinet.

*not seen

SPOILER:
SPOILER:
SPOILER:
SPOILER:
SPOILER:
SPOILER:
SPOILER:
SPOILER:
SPOILER:
SPOILER:
SPOILER:
SPOILER:
SPOILER:
SPOILER:
SPOILER:
SPOILER:
SPOILER:
Old 30th October 2012, 06:43 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
I don't mind! I've been doing it for about 5 years and had to leave my job to do it. It is pretty hard going as my whole life revolves around helping her around and that means I hardly ever have the chance to go out and have a 'life'.

We are looking into getting outside help as, without wanting to sound selfish, I have my own stuff I have to deal with and I can't while I'm stuck in the house.
That isn't selfish at all, you need some time to do your own thing. Have you been offered many options?
Old 30th October 2012, 06:46 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
Theres a painted tom that i've nick named CLOVERFIELD, fun in short bursts but too inquisitive and destructive to be a full time pet!
Just how destructive? Apart from my friends cat there are also a few dozen feral cats up at my work on site, although last time one of them made friends with me it had its balls removed. By a professional of course, it was the right thing to do.
keirarts and ArgentoFan1987 like this.
Old 30th October 2012, 06:57 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonLynette View Post
Just how destructive? Apart from my friends cat there are also a few dozen feral cats up at my work on site, although last time one of them made friends with me it had its balls removed. By a professional of course, it was the right thing to do.
Random shredding of furniture for starts, it also took a dislike to Leatherface and chucky and decided to maul them pretty severely.

The beast will sit on my lap purring, then suddenly decides something in the room has angered it and go on the warpath. Weirdest thing is I don't think its stray, it looks WAY to well kept, there are others that live in the garage/yard at the rear of the house that are definately feral and you can spot the difference.

(and I realise the more I type the more my home sounds like a serial killers lair)
Old 30th October 2012, 05:01 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
Random shredding of furniture for starts, it also took a dislike to Leatherface and chucky and decided to maul them pretty severely.

The beast will sit on my lap purring, then suddenly decides something in the room has angered it and go on the warpath. Weirdest thing is I don't think its stray, it looks WAY to well kept, there are others that live in the garage/yard at the rear of the house that are definately feral and you can spot the difference.

(and I realise the more I type the more my home sounds like a serial killers lair)
Ethel, the cat I looked after, would have mad moments of bombing it around the house, chasing nothing. She went mental but nothing was destroyed, fortunately!
keirarts likes this.
Old 30th October 2012, 05:21 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArgentoFan1987 View Post
I'm the same. I'm 25 and still living with my parents. I hope I'm not going to be one of those guys who lives in his parents cellar.
I'm 31 and can't see a time when I'll leave home. Much of this has to do with my disability and the requirement to live in a wheelchair accessible building and, as my house was adapted nearly 17 years ago, it would be tough to find somewhere else.

The lack of a job and any savings to speak of also complicates matters!
Old 30th October 2012, 05:42 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

My mum passed away last summer, and if it wasn't for that fact, I'd still be living at home.......at 38! But that was my own choice. I was too lazy to get my own place, and the fact that I had gotten used to spending most of my money on my dvds etc, and didn't want to give it up. Which was pointless, because I'm still managing to pay bills and keep up my collecting habit, just!
Old 30th October 2012, 05:59 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
I'm 31 and can't see a time when I'll leave home. Much of this has to do with my disability and the requirement to live in a wheelchair accessible building and, as my house was adapted nearly 17 years ago, it would be tough to find somewhere else.

The lack of a job and any savings to speak of also complicates matters!
It might be a daft question but if you could, would you live elsewhere? Either just a different house or even a different town? I like the town I live, just not always the people!

Like this? Share it using the links below!