Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > Horror > General Horror Chat
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree635Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22nd November 2009, 04:10 PM
Grindhouse Project Co-ordinator

Default Cult Labs' Favourite Horror Film

I don’t know if it has been done before but I thought it would be fun to try and work out what this boards favourite horror film is. If everyone lists their favourite horror from 1 to 10, it will have to be ordered so that I can give points to each one, for example if you vote Night of the Demon as number 1 (reaper I’m looking at you here) and House of the Dead at 6 (yeah right )they will get 10 and 5 points respectively. After a month (if anyone thinks it should be left longer please say so) I will tally the points and we will know what is Cult Labs most loved horror film. Sound like a good idea???

To stat of here is my top 10. I have a feeling that soon I will realise something I’ve forgotten but I think it’s best to say no changing once you’ve posted your list or it will become complicated and my brain doesn’t do complicated.

1. Zombie Flesh Eaters
2. Halloween
3. Evil Dead II
4. Dawn of the Dead
5. Braindead
6. Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2
7. Bio Zombie
8. Prince of Darkness
9. Return of the Living Dead
10. Haute Tension (aka Switchblade Romance)

Let the voting begin!!!

P.S. If anyone has noted any glaring problems with my voting system please point them out.
dis likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!