All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree259Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th July 2013, 09:17 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondadoronron View Post
Been watching my Blu ray boxset of Alien,and ive come to the opinion that i really like Alien 3 and resurrection,Is there something wrong with me???????????
Not at all, Resurrection is one of the most underrated films I know. Join me in my love for Resurrection :-D

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html
Old 30th July 2013, 12:19 AM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Been watching my Blu ray boxset of Alien,and ive come to the opinion that i really like Alien 3 and resurrection,Is there something wrong with me???????????
Not at all. I really like both. In fact, I regard the DC of Alien 3 as one of Fincher's best films.
Rondadoronron likes this.
Old 30th July 2013, 08:00 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Nowt wrong with either IMO
Rondadoronron likes this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 30th July 2013, 08:09 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Nowt wrong with either IMO
Yeah, I do like Alien 3 and considering how weird the original ideas for the film were, the film that was made was the best result I think. I didn't like Alien Resurrection but the door is always open...

Well, my bête noire is Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things which I think is a masterpiece. People generally hate that movie don't they ? God, I love it...
Old 30th July 2013, 11:10 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes View Post

Well, my bête noire is Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things which I think is a masterpiece. People generally hate that movie don't they ? God, I love it...
I never made it to the end when I tried watching this on the newish Nucleus disc, I found it a bit boring, might give it another try this week
I
Wes likes this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 30th July 2013, 11:57 AM
Cult Acolyte

Wow, a "masterpiece" ?! The slapdash charm didn't really work for me, and like Rik, I was quite bored by it . . .
Old 30th July 2013, 12:02 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippery Jack View Post
Wow, a "masterpiece" ?! The slapdash charm didn't really work for me, and like Rik, I was quite bored by it . . .
It bored me to tears. I won't ever watch it again. Fortunately i only have a cheap copy of it from Image rather than paying for the Nucleus release.
Slippery Jack likes this.
Old 30th July 2013, 12:09 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
I never made it to the end when I tried watching this on the newish Nucleus disc, I found it a bit boring, might give it another try this week
I
For a film with such a notorious / famous title i could barely believe how dull it was.
Old 30th July 2013, 12:10 PM
Cult Acolyte

I'm pretty sure if these films were watched by a regular audience they'd all be seen as complete rubbish, I love 'em all though (as do most people on here, I would think):

Zombie Holocaust
Night of the Demon
Burial Ground
Zombie Creeping Flesh
The Incredible Melting Man
Pieces
Cat in the Brain
Basket Case
Island of Death
Anthropophagus
Old 30th July 2013, 12:19 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampix View Post
I'm pretty sure if these films were watched by a regular audience they'd all be seen as complete rubbish, I love 'em all though (as do most people on here, I would think):

Island of Death
I always thought this was a very competent piece of film making. Nice location work, great cinematography etc.

Like this? Share it using the links below!