Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Music
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree27206Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th October 2012, 06:26 PM
Cult Master

Landladies son's friend found this. I am starting to think that he is more disturbed than I am!

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 26th October 2012, 06:47 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

From where I'm typing I can here the radio in the kitchen blasting out Friday Night 80's and it's a classic...

Old 26th October 2012, 07:11 PM
Cult Addict
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes View Post
From where I'm typing I can here the radio in the kitchen blasting out Friday Night 80's and it's a classic...

Weird, I was only talking about this at work today. I saw them at the height of all the media nonsense about them and they took me totally by surprise and delivered the goods as a show and as an act of self hype, media manipulation.
Wes and mr 420 like this.
Old 26th October 2012, 07:14 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

More Friday Night 80's - and these are random selections...

this is a great tune, the production on the guitars is fantastic...

Old 27th October 2012, 09:26 AM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

"There's no mistake, I smell that smell, it's that time of year again. I can taste the air. Clocks go back, railway trackā€¦"

Rik likes this.
Old 27th October 2012, 09:58 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Great song and one I've been trying to get into our live set for ages, just have to convince our drummer who hates it
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 27th October 2012, 10:25 AM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Great song and one I've been trying to get into our live set for ages, just have to convince our drummer who hates it
Is there a song he loves and would love to play but you really don't? If so, you could always do a quid pro quo arrangement.

Actually, listening to it on my Walkman (the whole album and Performance and Cocktails) shows what a good drummer Stuart Cable was. Also, when it comes to good drummers, sometimes the best are the ones you don't notice as they keep the beat, allowing everything else to flow and keep time.
Rik likes this.
Old 27th October 2012, 10:31 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
Is there a song he loves and would love to play but you really don't? If so, you could always do a quid pro quo arrangement.

Actually, listening to it on my Walkman (the whole album and Performance and Cocktails) shows what a good drummer Stuart Cable was. Also, when it comes to good drummers, sometimes the best are the ones you don't notice as they keep the beat, allowing everything else to flow and keep time.
He's stuck in the 80's(even though he wasn't born until half way through them) so all he wants to do is rubbish that people won't want to hear, he's very small minded when it comes to music, if he doesn't like it he says he can't play it, annoys the hell outta me at times.
Completely agree about Stuart Cable, I've seen them live many times and the best times were when he was still a member, such a shame that alcohol got the better of him because, like you say, he was really talented
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 27th October 2012, 10:33 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Reign in blood and Garage days revisited.
Rik likes this.
Old 27th October 2012, 10:36 AM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
He's stuck in the 80's(even though he wasn't born until half way through them) so all he wants to do is rubbish that people won't want to hear, he's very small minded when it comes to music, if he doesn't like it he says he can't play it, annoys the hell outta me at times.
What sort of rubbish? I need examples!

Like this? Share it using the links below!