Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Music
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree27206Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th September 2013, 12:13 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Currently listening to the 2013 mix of Nirvana's In Utero, not sure if it's an improvement on the 1993 version, but it's still good with some nice subtle differences that only audiophile's and those with trained ears like me will notice
ArgentoFan1987 likes this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 26th September 2013, 02:17 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Currently listening to the 2013 mix of Nirvana's In Utero, not sure if it's an improvement on the 1993 version, but it's still good with some nice subtle differences that only audiophile's and those with trained ears like me will notice
Is there any extras in it Rik
Old 26th September 2013, 02:31 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post
Is there any extras in it Rik
Yeah, along with the 1993 album and the 2013 mix, there's some early demo's of some tracks, B-sides and a couple of jams that out of all of it (besides the new mix) I'd never heard before even on bootlegs, worth the £15 from Amazon IMO
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 26th September 2013, 04:04 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Yeah, along with the 1993 album and the 2013 mix, there's some early demo's of some tracks, B-sides and a couple of jams that out of all of it (besides the new mix) I'd never heard before even on bootlegs, worth the £15 from Amazon IMO
OOOHHHHH sounds great and pretty cheap too whats the packaging like? Anything special?
Old 26th September 2013, 04:11 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
OOOHHHHH sounds great and pretty cheap too whats the packaging like? Anything special?
Mine hasn't arrived yet, I was listening to a copy that a mate did for me from his, I would imagine it's just a standard 2 CD set case though. I wasn't too bothered about buying it seeing as I skipped school in 93 to buy the original CD, but when he played me a couple of tracks yesterday on his iTunes, I had to grab a copy off him and promptly ordered it!
Old 26th September 2013, 04:24 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Mine hasn't arrived yet, I was listening to a copy that a mate did for me from his, I would imagine it's just a standard 2 CD set case though. I wasn't too bothered about buying it seeing as I skipped school in 93 to buy the original CD, but when he played me a couple of tracks yesterday on his iTunes, I had to grab a copy off him and promptly ordered it!
On the off chance there is some special packaging will you post a pic if you can cheers.
Old 26th September 2013, 04:38 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
On the off chance there is some special packaging will you post a pic if you can cheers.
Will do
Nordicdusk likes this.
Old 26th September 2013, 05:06 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Today was a day of baking and walking so compilation CDs have been such a blessing.

Old 26th September 2013, 07:29 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Old 26th September 2013, 07:32 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

A Steve Reich classic...

Like this? Share it using the links below!