Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree16558Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th May 2016, 08:51 AM
Active Cultist

lets hope 88 films will put german inserts for absurd into the movie since the say it will be uncut and us dvd is uncut if they say no german inserts in to the
movie no buy for me since not uncut.
Old 14th May 2016, 08:56 AM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by michal View Post
lets hope 88 films will put german inserts for absurd into the movie since the say it will be uncut and us dvd is uncut if they say no german inserts in to the
I hope you don't mind me asking, but have you contributed to the IndieGoGo campaign?
Old 14th May 2016, 09:02 AM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
I hope you don't mind me asking, but have you contributed to the IndieGoGo campaign?
yes i did
Old 14th May 2016, 09:09 AM
Active Cultist

Quote:
I may add more money if they confirm absurd will have German inserts in to the film
Old 14th May 2016, 09:23 AM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
yes i did
Quote:
I may add more money if they confirm absurd will have German inserts in to the film
If you have contributed enough already, you will have 'bought' Absurd in whatever form. The more money they have, the better it will be.
Old 14th May 2016, 09:25 AM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Right now, they have raised £7610, 76% of the money needed for Absurd, which is brilliant.
keirarts likes this.
Old 14th May 2016, 09:32 AM
Cult Acolyte

I'm so poor between dropping $400 for tickets and merch for Iron Maiden the other week, multiple evenings out drinking, and Slipknot tickets in two days, but my god by hook or by crook I will find some way to obtain the money to fund this.

I love contributing to restorations, and even better to horror movies and Italian exploitation! Funding for this is going heaps faster than the last IndieGoGo, so if they get even just two I'd be happy but 4 would be amazing.

Last time I was a little underwhelmed with their campaign between non existent communication, massive delays and underwhelming slipcases in quality and design, but they were a fledgling label then and the Italian line had barely started, where as they are clearly experience now and I trust them to do a good swift job with this

Being able to already supply a 5 minute 2K sample of Absurd is certainly enough to convince me as opposed to last time's "we have the Zombi Holocaust negs and will try find anything for Burial Ground"

Fuzzy's Sale/Trade Thread! - Blu, DVD, Boxsets (TV/Movie), Anime, Manga
Old 14th May 2016, 10:30 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

chucked £45 in for perk 1 the 4 films (hopefully 4) with slipcases,that'll do me. I may chuck in another £20 if I can afford it before the campaign ends.

I think they will easily reach the £40,000 and probably much sooner than the 30 days judging by the fact the first 10,000 has nearly been reached in less than 24hrs.
keirarts likes this.
Old 14th May 2016, 10:38 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

I wonder if they'll withdraw the £45 perk for potentially four films if they do start getting close to the big figures. Maybe like a £45 gamble for people who are willing to contribute early, as opposed to people who may wait to see what they'll be guaranteed to get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
keirarts likes this.
Old 14th May 2016, 10:43 AM
Cult Addict

So am i understanding there was only one actual announcement yesterday? Criminal Law?

Like this? Share it using the links below!