Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree16558Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23rd April 2021, 03:51 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
'Zombie 5: Killing Birds' (aka. Zombie Flesheaters 4) (1987) - DELUXE COLLECTOR'S EDITION Pre-order available from Amazon UK = £25:00

Release date: May 31

"A group of college students go into the woods to study birds. They encounter a strange blind man who's connected to the killer zombies that prowl a dilapidated house deep in the forest."

LIMITED TO JUST 2000 UNITS!
Will feature a 40-page prefect-bound book in a Rigid Slipcase with artwork by Graham Humphreys

Extras TBA
"A group of college-aged ornithologists have taken a class trip deep into the wilderness on a quest to find and study a rare and possibly extinct species of bird. Despite receiving ominous warnings, both human and avian, they set up camp in a musty old house, only to find themselves under siege from mysterious supernatural forces. But it's not just the house or the hoards of hungry birds that they have to worry about, they quickly realize that they're also going to have to contend with a group of bloodthirsty zombies, who have descended on the deserted farmhouse!

A positively jaw-dropping slice of late 80s horror, as only Italians are capable of imagining, Claudio Lattanzi's Zombie 5 (aka Killing Birds and Raptors) is an 'everything but the kitchen sink' styled thriller which piles on gore and insane plot twists. Starring Lara Wendel (Tenebre) and Robert Vaughn (The Man From U.N.C.L.E.), and produced by exploitation auteur Joe D'Amato (Anthropophagus), 88 Films brings Zombie 5 to Blu-ray newly restored from the original negative"

Extras:
  • Rigid Slipcase with New artwork from Graham Humphreys
  • 40 Page Perfect Bound Book
  • Fold Our Poster
  • New 2K Master from the Original 35mm Camera Negative
  • High Definition (1080p) Presentation in 1.85:1 Aspect Ratio
  • LPCM English Soundtrack
  • LPCM Italian Soundtrack with optional English Subtitles
  • Audio Commentary By Troy Howarth and Nathaniel Thompson
  • From Raptors to Quarantine - An Interview with Composer Carlo Maria Cordio
  • Claws to Raptors - An Interview with Caludio Lattanzi
  • The Sound of Raptors - An Interview with Piero Parisi
  • Blood on the Mirage - An Interview with Pietro Tenoglio
  • Alternate Title Sequences
  • Original Trailer
  • Reversible Sleeve

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 23rd April 2021, 04:31 PM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs View Post
Must be me because I liked two of Calum's posts concerning rape and alzheimers!!!

FFS people get a grip! Minions? Grasses? Spies?

It's a film forum ffs-some people have been watching too many Pakula films!

Did it ever occur to you davcol that he might just read what's on here without engaging in conversation?

I read Blu Rage all the time without ever posting.

Tbh,if this tangent continues and we don't get back to discussing films released by 88 Films....then it's TTFN.
Yes I often browse the site myself and it's certainty possible he does however I don't think that's the case in this instance and it's not only myself who has this suspicion.
Your overly emotional response smacks of someone protesting too much to be honest.
Old 23rd April 2021, 04:52 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by davcol View Post
Yes I often browse the site myself and it's certainty possible he does however I don't think that's the case in this instance and it's not only myself who has this suspicion.
Your overly emotional response smacks of someone protesting too much to be honest.
I have to agree with Reaps, because he does appear to have logic and common sense on his side. Calum is a registered user on this forum so it stands to reason that he takes a look at what is being posted every now and again. Just because someone doesn't post doesn't mean that they don't lurk. I check out the blu-ray.com forums and yet I never post because I'm not a registered user.

I'm pretty sure there isn't a conspiracy and, in any case, what does it matter?
Old 23rd April 2021, 04:56 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

And, chances are he gets an email notification when there’s a new post in this thread, so if it shows his name being mentioned then he’s gonna come on and reply
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 23rd April 2021, 05:12 PM
Active Cultist

Zombie 5 seem a little expensive for my taste..
Old 23rd April 2021, 05:13 PM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by g053584398 View Post
I have to agree with Reaps, because he does appear to have logic and common sense on his side. Calum is a registered user on this forum so it stands to reason that he takes a look at what is being posted every now and again. Just because someone doesn't post doesn't mean that they don't lurk. I check out the blu-ray.com forums and yet I never post because I'm not a registered user.

I'm pretty sure there isn't a conspiracy and, in any case, what does it matter?
It doesn't really bother me. I was reminded of a minor spat I had with him several years and the speed of the reply when he hadn't been on the site for several months coupled with rumours was suspicious.
However I take the point about browsing as a guest and in the spirit of good faith will accept that C.W is someone who regularly polices their reputation online.
Old 23rd April 2021, 05:58 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by davcol View Post
It doesn't really bother me. I was reminded of a minor spat I had with him several years and the speed of the reply when he hadn't been on the site for several months coupled with rumours was suspicious.
However I take the point about browsing as a guest and in the spirit of good faith will accept that C.W is someone who regularly polices their reputation online.
I do know one thing for sure: Calum definitely seems to rub quite a few people up the wrong way!
Old 24th April 2021, 09:01 AM
Active Cultist

Default The 88 Films Thread

JCVD - In Hell

IMG_5475.jpg

Last edited by Dave; 24th April 2021 at 09:52 AM.
Old 24th April 2021, 10:05 AM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graveyard View Post
Zombie 5 seem a little expensive for my taste..
Same, I was excited to pick it up but then they announced it was going to be a special edition release. A normal one should come when/if that one sells out though
Graveyard likes this.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 24th April 2021, 01:18 PM
Active Cultist

Browsing their site and disappointed with the recent output as it's a lot of third rate Van Damme action films and generic 90s slashers. They seem to be going down the Arrow video route of more commercial releases that are often less interesting.

Like this? Share it using the links below!