Quote:
Originally Posted by alex s View Post
Boo keep us informed, about that please especially uncut and english friendly
No worries.
Old 2nd January 2014, 07:56 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
Damn I'm tempted to blind buy too...decisions decisions.
Old 10th January 2014, 03:25 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zann View Post
Damn I'm tempted to blind buy too...decisions decisions.
Save yer dosh!! First off, they lied! No English audio! Italian only with Eng subs.
Pic quality is good but it is not uncut! The Road to Hell sequence is missing a few frames, nothing too much - a body being dragged to a truck, maybe an execution aftermath - but it jumps and the music hiccups, it's bloody annoying.
Extras are the Cannibal Files - in Italian, The Alan Yates File - In English and the Green Inferno Files - Half English half Italian. And a trailer.
I guess we'll have to wait for Grindhouse or someone else to put out the definitive uncut BD.
Damn!
Zann likes this.
Old 10th January 2014, 06:04 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Save yer dosh!! First off, they lied! No English audio! Italian only with Eng subs.
Pic quality is good but it is not uncut! The Road to Hell sequence is missing a few frames, nothing too much - a body being dragged to a truck, maybe an execution aftermath - but it jumps and the music hiccups, it's bloody annoying.
Extras are the Cannibal Files - in Italian, The Alan Yates File - In English and the Green Inferno Files - Half English half Italian. And a trailer.
I guess we'll have to wait for Grindhouse or someone else to put out the definitive uncut BD.
Damn!
Too bad and sorry for your unnecessary outlay but also thanks for taking one for the team so to speak
Old 12th February 2014, 06:51 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

The Aussie's have put out a BD of Flesh for Frankenstein. Only 1080i and is said to be grainy with a few scratches but still the best its looked on any home format.
I can find the AU new DVD everywhere but the BD is proving elusive at the mo', watch this space, if I see one I'll defo pick it up.
Old 13th February 2014, 08:01 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Jess Franco's Love Camp is coming out soon from The Golden Goya Collection!
Old 13th February 2014, 10:50 PM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
The Aussie's have put out a BD of Flesh for Frankenstein. Only 1080i and is said to be grainy with a few scratches but still the best its looked on any home format.
I can find the AU new DVD everywhere but the BD is proving elusive at the mo', watch this space, if I see one I'll defo pick it up.
There's also a Japanese BD, but I have no idea of the quality. It will most likely be Region A locked too.

Old 14th February 2014, 04:38 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I found a copy of Flesh for Frankenstein delivered to me for AU$25.60. That's about 14/15 odd quid. Result! Might take a few weeks to get here though!
Buy Andy Warhol's Flesh For Frankenstein on Blu-ray from EzyDVD.com.au
Old 17th February 2014, 05:28 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

On the Italian Blu Ray thread Bizarre Eye noticed that House on the Edge of the Park has been released.
So I thought I'd steal his info and post it here like I found it!! Yay me!!
La Casa Sperduta Nel Parco: Amazon.it: Annie Belle, Lorraine De Selle, David Hess, Giovanni Lombardo Radice, Riz Ortolani, Ruggero Deodato: Film e TV

It did take a couple of minutes and Bing! translator to gather that they "say" it has an English audio track. Uh huh, they said that about Cannibal Holocaust too! Right now there are people on Benefit Street with more money than me but in a couple of weeks I can see myself getting it.
Old 18th February 2014, 01:42 AM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Steal away, Boo.
Boo Radley likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!