Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree3575Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th June 2012, 02:54 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

I've posted an updated list of CR releases on the previous page.

This lucky guy just picked up several oop CR dvd's he already owned to sell them or trade them for other CR dvd's he doesn't own yet.
But according to him Bill is bankrupt now?
Those internet rumors...

http://youtu.be/D-z6vpJ9iIU
Old 24th June 2012, 03:48 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Thanks for the list again Bdc.

What Dream Demon was looking for was a list of all available titles i think, the ones Code Red have available to buy.
Old 24th June 2012, 06:38 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Location: Somewhere no one has ever heard off. Lucky beggars.

I was thinking about picking up some of the cheap ones, plus I'm also after a copy of Doom Asylum that won't cost £30+!

I have to agree that if it wasn't for BDC I wouldn't have a clue what was going on with Code Red these days!
Old 24th June 2012, 06:46 PM
Cult Acolyte

Super Happy Messiah of Evil: Second Coming

Messiah of Evil: Second Coming
This may of been mentioned,but somones selling this for £890.99 on Amazon,Im assuming thats a mistake
bdc likes this.
Old 24th June 2012, 06:51 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

I wouldn't know which titles are still available direct from Bill as more and more are going out of stock...best to send him a list of the ones you're interested in and ask for prices (don't forget to mention you're overseas for the shipping ).
I know the 2-discers of Beyond The Door and Dead Pit were still available at reasonable prices last time but prices fluctuate depending on stock.

Bill twittered this some time ago,well about a month or two...(so prices may have gone up a bit):

"OVERSTOCK! CHALLENGE THE DRAGON $5, WILD MALIBU $5! DEAD PIT $5. MAKE A LIST, EMAIL ME, I LUV TO SELL TO FANS OF THE EXPLOITATION CULT FILMS"

"OVERSTOCK! UNKNOWN COMIC $5, BEING/COPKILLER $5, visit codereddvd.com & write a list and email me! Love selling it to customers!"

"I'll overseas! email me at codereddvd@yahoo.com" (Bill/Twitter)

Last edited by bdc; 24th June 2012 at 07:02 PM.
Old 24th June 2012, 07:00 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream demon View Post
I was thinking about picking up some of the cheap ones, plus I'm also after a copy of Doom Asylum that won't cost £30+!
That one's long oop,your best chance would be checking eBay and Amazon and asking around I guess.

There are actually 2 versions (with different covers),a Media Blasters one and a BCI one.
The BCI is the rarest I think.

First one is Media Blasters,second BCI (distributors):

I don't think this BCI cover was ever used (Bill doesn't remember correctly but thinks it's a test cover)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VicDakin View Post
Messiah of Evil: Second Coming
This may of been mentioned,but somones selling this for £890.99 on Amazon,Im assuming thats a mistake
I think that's still available direct?
Old 25th June 2012, 06:35 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I really hope this would not be the case but I think that with the move to sell directly, Code Red will sell less.

Right, they will earn more money with each unit sold but the lack of stock from online retailers and physical stores will bypass the casual buyer.

Also, let´s not forget, at least in my case, that the titles are way more expensive now.

With selling directly, Code Red will only appeal to the ones that are really true followers of the company. I can give an example of an french internet frend that I have that didn´t even knew the news...

That and the fact that Bill rarely updates his site, and only his blog.

In the end that is Bill´s choice and I respect him for that but I believe that in time he will see that, in this day and age, a worldwide listing of our products is better that a single blog and a couple of forums.

I will not download any of his releases, first because I´m against piracy, and second because I have the means to get the movies, but I still refuse to buy something for 25$ when I usually got it for 15$/17$.
Old 26th June 2012, 04:27 AM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdc View Post
I wouldn't know which titles are still available direct from Bill as more and more are going out of stock...best to send him a list of the ones you're interested in and ask for prices (don't forget to mention you're overseas for the shipping ).
I know the 2-discers of Beyond The Door and Dead Pit were still available at reasonable prices last time but prices fluctuate depending on stock.

Bill twittered this some time ago,well about a month or two...(so prices may have gone up a bit):

"OVERSTOCK! CHALLENGE THE DRAGON $5, WILD MALIBU $5! DEAD PIT $5. MAKE A LIST, EMAIL ME, I LUV TO SELL TO FANS OF THE EXPLOITATION CULT FILMS"

"OVERSTOCK! UNKNOWN COMIC $5, BEING/COPKILLER $5, visit codereddvd.com & write a list and email me! Love selling it to customers!"

"I'll overseas! email me at codereddvd@yahoo.com" (Bill/Twitter)
I emailed code red twice asking about which other older titles they have for direct sale but never got a reply, I will try again with a list this time around.
Old 26th June 2012, 04:33 PM
Cult Rookie

I'm a big follower of Code Red, but i'm under the impression Bill is losing interest in the film game. The site hasn't been updated in god knows how long, whilst i dont think he knows how to use Twitter (Just retweets everything lol) and lastly doesn't respond to loyal followers who want info about the movies he has for sale. I just hope all is well in the CODE RED camp as it is definitely a company i would like to support.
Old 26th June 2012, 06:11 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

The Code Red store is now live.

Albeit a bit limited in titles, but i'm sure that will change.

codereddvd — Home

Like this? Share it using the links below!