Like Tree3575Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd April 2013, 09:43 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdc View Post
Nothing special,this has happened several times before.
It will be back soon I think.
Three hours later and still nothing....
Old 23rd April 2013, 03:28 PM
Cultist

The shop was finally back up when i checked this morning around eight. Was hoping for some more additions but couldn't see any.
I was hoping to pick up the Unseen but it wasn't stocked. I'm after that & Primal Rage, Sole Survivor & Sweet Sixteen mostly.
Old 23rd April 2013, 05:27 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1313 View Post
The shop was finally back up when i checked this morning around eight. Was hoping for some more additions but couldn't see any.
I was hoping to pick up the Unseen but it wasn't stocked. I'm after that & Primal Rage, Sole Survivor & Sweet Sixteen mostly.
Primal rage seems to be the same as exterminators of the year 3000 and lightblast in that its doubtful we'll see a re-issue. Something to do with rights I believe.
Old 23rd April 2013, 06:39 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Bill confirmed there's nothing new added for now.
Old 23rd April 2013, 08:21 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

My hand is still on the paypal trigger for when The Face With Two Left Feet gets put up. I'll probably order The Possessed/Demon Witch Child double feature too.
Old 26th April 2013, 08:40 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Seems Bill will be putting some more old stock up soon.
Old 28th April 2013, 10:37 PM
Cultist

Really not impressed with Bill Olsen. I bought one dvd off Code Red then as mentioned before the site went down.
As i'd read that Code Red was pretty much a one man band i emailed him asking why the site was down as i wanted to BUY MORE dvd's off him.
I also asked about a few OOP titles i 'd really like to buy.
I got no answer which i found rude but when the site came back up i bought another 4 dvd's anyway.

The shop has been down again for a whole day & now i read on another forum it's because he's taking a break as he's sick of dealing with a bunch of psycho overseas customers who keep hassling him?!

What a ****ing nerve, from what i've read he's always moaning he has NO customers & is always crying about people not buying his product.

What an ungrateful classless guy.
Old 29th April 2013, 06:25 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1313 View Post
Really not impressed with Bill Olsen. I bought one dvd off Code Red then as mentioned before the site went down.
As i'd read that Code Red was pretty much a one man band i emailed him asking why the site was down as i wanted to BUY MORE dvd's off him.
I also asked about a few OOP titles i 'd really like to buy.
I got no answer which i found rude but when the site came back up i bought another 4 dvd's anyway.

The shop has been down again for a whole day & now i read on another forum it's because he's taking a break as he's sick of dealing with a bunch of psycho overseas customers who keep hassling him?!

What a ****ing nerve, from what i've read he's always moaning he has NO customers & is always crying about people not buying his product.

What an ungrateful classless guy.
Bill's always been kind of...'touchy' Not really a PR/customer service person. It's like the complaints he had about people overeas wanting to buy multiple copies. If I were running code red i'd have seen it as a business opportunity and opened a uk ebay store for my goods. Maybe even listed some on AMAZON, (though sales have been rubbish this week)

Code red stuff didn't shift well in stores, but theres a real demand online, thats where the business is. It's about having the vision to sell on multiple sites internationally. The product is good and i'm certain bills heart is in the right place, some people are just not built for customer service.
Old 29th April 2013, 08:13 AM
Cultist

I hear what you're saying & maybe it is a pain dealing with some customers. Horror/exploitation fans can be an enthusiastic & demanding bunch.
That's still no excuse to be so obnoxious & publicly insult your customers though. With Code Reds niche releases I'd have thought it very important to build good customer relations?!
Shame the guy's so objectionable as I really like what Code Red are doing.

Last edited by 1313; 29th April 2013 at 08:15 AM. Reason: Sp & punctuation errors
Old 30th April 2013, 08:32 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Bill will answer emails when he can,please understand he's very busy working on all kinds of things (more titles just acquired) and gets lots and lots of mail.
He also has more than one email address...

Older titles are being added to the store all the time nowadays so maybe that's why he didn't respond to questions about them?

Stigma
Scream/Barn of the Naked Dead
James Bryan Film Festival
God's Bloody Acre/Tomcats

All added to the site

Also some cheaper "refurbished titles"

NEWS

CODE RED RECRUIT FORCE: FIVE

"Copyright is being abused by two dvd labels, and fans of the film are buying without seeing the film the way it should been seen! Code Red recruit 5 of the toughest fighters to put FORCE: FIVE back in dvd world! CODE RED aquires martial art cult classic FORCE: FIVE for upcoming release!
Gene Siskel gave it a thumbs up! We are doing a brand new HiDef Master! More news to come!!!"

EVILSPEAK

"UNCUT, mastered in HiDef! Not the same garbage master than Anchor Bay release which put together prints. this is clean 35mm IP + all new interviews and brand new audio commentary!"

No release dates yet.
Jinx_Barkman likes this.

Last edited by bdc; 30th April 2013 at 08:44 PM.

Like this? Share it using the links below!