LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th September 2014, 07:19 AM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Had mine a few days
Yeah, I managed to snag Nightmare and Butcher Baker as soon as Diabolik got their first lot of stock. However, I'm in the position where I'm lucky(?) enough to have access to a computer for 10 hours a day due to my job, but of course this won't be the same for everyone and it is a bit of a lottery when/if Diabolik get stock of these Code Red titles and a case of having to be in the right at the right time.
Old 16th September 2014, 07:54 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

From Bill's Twitter:

Quote:
Maybe do a pre-book for 4 blu for one bundle price and ship it out on first week of Oct 2014???
Quote:
Maybe one Milligan Blu, MESSIAH OF EVIL Blu, Roger Corman Blu and a teen sex comedy? 4pack Blu???
shel likes this.
Old 21st September 2014, 12:02 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

New 4 Blu bundle up for 'pre-book' at Code Red's store.

MESSIAH OF EVIL

BROTHERHOOD OF DEATH

REVENGE OF THE CHEERLEADERS

LADY STAY DEAD

Obviously us non-US folk are not going to be able to order but as before Diabolik will no doubt be getting copies at a later date.
Old 21st September 2014, 12:07 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs View Post
New 4 Blu bundle up for 'pre-book' at Code Red's store.

MESSIAH OF EVIL

BROTHERHOOD OF DEATH

REVENGE OF THE CHEERLEADERS

LADY STAY DEAD

Obviously us non-US folk are not going to be able to order but as before Diabolik will no doubt be getting copies at a later date.
Seriously CR are eejits.

Have you read what it says below the price?

IF YOU ORDER OTHER TITLES, YOUR ORDER WILL NOT BE SHIPPED AND REFUND WILL BE GIVEN. THIS ORDER IS SEPARATE THAN OTHER DEALS.

He's actually telling customers not to order things from him.

CR don't deserve to succeed.
Old 21st September 2014, 12:15 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Seriously CR are eejits.

Have you read what it says below the price?

IF YOU ORDER OTHER TITLES, YOUR ORDER WILL NOT BE SHIPPED AND REFUND WILL BE GIVEN. THIS ORDER IS SEPARATE THAN OTHER DEALS.

He's actually telling customers not to order things from him.

CR don't deserve to succeed.
Indeed. Unfortunately CR have a vast amount of rights for some weird and wonderful films, and whilst I'd rather some other company had them (Scorpion, Synapse etc.) if you're a customer who wants these titles then you just have to endure Bill's bullshit.

The best thing I've found is just to sit back, relax, and wait on good old dependable Diabolik - and even they are at the mercy of Bill's shenanigans to a large extent.
Old 21st September 2014, 02:40 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

It's gotten to the stage I dread Code Red releasing anything. I just worry about whether I'll be online during that hour or so window Diabolik eventually get the releases, and are able to put them up, and if I'll get an order in before they sell out. It's gone from bad to worse, and I'm genuinely hoping for a return to bad.

I am curious to know what people think of Lady Stay Dead and Brotherhood Of Death though. Messiah Of Evil is a cert, if I'm able to catch Diabolik with them in stock, and I'm not interested in the comedy film in the slightest, so wonder what is better to pair it with. Lady Stay Dead sounds more up my street.
Old 21st September 2014, 02:50 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAKA View Post
It's gotten to the stage I dread Code Red releasing anything. I just worry about whether I'll be online during that hour or so window Diabolik eventually get the releases, and are able to put them up, and if I'll get an order in before they sell out. It's gone from bad to worse, and I'm genuinely hoping for a return to bad.

I am curious to know what people think of Lady Stay Dead and Brotherhood Of Death though. Messiah Of Evil is a cert, if I'm able to catch Diabolik with them in stock, and I'm not interested in the comedy film in the slightest, so wonder what is better to pair it with. Lady Stay Dead sounds more up my street.

All the stuff including a lot of the 'rare' titles are still available on his site so i'm expecting to here more about how ungrateful the public are for not buying his stuff. Its a shame because i've spent a LOT on Code red stuff over the years and mostly i've been quite positive about the output, but if I have to wait in front of my computer all night simply to buy the stuff then forget it. If its there great, if not well my cash will just go elsewhere, i've lost my enthusiasm for the label.

That said, the creeps who order a ton of stuff then open a paypal dispute to get freebies need a good kicking too. As do whichever idiot tipped off german customs to the code red shipment. Its all a bloody mess and frustrating as hell to someone who just wants to watch the films.
Old 21st September 2014, 02:53 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAKA View Post
Messiah of Evil is also a cert for me - absolutely fantastic film.

Lady Stay Dead is more of a psychotic obsession-drama with some sex and violence tacked on. It's worth a watch and quite enjoyable, however I'm not sure whether it'll be worth the CR price tag for me yet. I can't really see anyone else releasing it though, thus is the dilemma of purchasing where CR is concerned.

I've never seen Brotherhood of Death, although it sounds quite fun. I'm also not interested in the comedy film at all.
Old 22nd September 2014, 06:46 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

What a ****ing big baby Bill is!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411368356.627043.jpg
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 22nd September 2014, 06:50 AM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
What a ****ing big baby Bill is!

Attachment 145141
I can't say I'm at all surprised.

However, nothing really changes from our point of view in as much as we still play the waiting game until Diabolik has stock.

Like this? Share it using the links below!