Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree3575Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th August 2015, 01:11 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Never ordered from SAE before. But i'm going to order Sweet Sixteen as a test purchase.
Old 12th August 2015, 02:14 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
That looks interesting but reading comments I don't want to give any money to bill with him being such an asshat
keirarts likes this.
Old 16th August 2015, 04:45 AM
Cultist

I'm looking forward to THE RATS ARE COMING! THE WEREWOLVES ARE HERE! as well as the double-bill of Milligan's BLOOD and Damiano's LEGACY OF SATAN.
keirarts likes this.
Old 20th August 2015, 06:27 AM
Cult Addict

Screen Archives now have, REDEEMER, MARY MARY BLOODY MARY, VOICES FROM BEYOND, NAILGUN MASSACRE and NEON MANIACS.
Demoncrat likes this.
Old 20th August 2015, 01:03 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Received my Nightmare blu from Paul R.

A damn sight cheaper than Ebum!!
g053584398 and keirarts like this.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 24th August 2015, 02:47 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Around the 15th September 4 more blu's coming from the friendly, helpful, polite Bill of Code Red..
The Sicilian Connection, Legacy of Satan / Blood - double bill, The Rats are Coming, The Werewolves are Here! and Terror Circus aka Barn of the Naked Dead. I think these will be via Diabolik not SAE....or you could ask Bill if he posts to the UK! Ha!

Then a month later DVDs of Mary, Mary, Bloody Mary, Neon Maniacs, Nightmare and Shakma.
g053584398 and keirarts like this.
Old 24th August 2015, 09:35 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Well, I got it wrong!! The Sicilian Connection and Legacy of Satan / Blood are now up for pre order on SAE!
Old 25th August 2015, 06:25 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
Well, I got it wrong!! The Sicilian Connection and Legacy of Satan / Blood are now up for pre order on SAE!
thankfully I get paid end of the week!
Old 25th August 2015, 07:23 AM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

I definitely want Legacy of Satan / Blood and can't see any other company touching this, but what to pair it with...?

I'm inclined to go for Trick or Treats which I've been curious to check out since Bill released the DVD some years ago. The post-nuke titles don't really look all that great to me and I already own Sweet Sixteen on DVD (with the extras which haven't been ported over to the Blu by the way!) I'm also still in two minds about Retribution which is a great film but is sadly only the R rated cut (although it does contain the missing scenes in the bonus content apparently)... I may even wait for Scorpion's Grizzly release which is supposed to hit SAE very soon too - however on typing this I've just received an e-mail from SAE with a $5 off coupon which can only be used on the 26th August!
Old 25th August 2015, 08:10 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs View Post
I definitely want Legacy of Satan / Blood and can't see any other company touching this, but what to pair it with...?
Stripped to Kill, Miracle Mile, First Men in the Moon, Savage Weekend, House of Bamboo, Student Bodies, Zone Troopers, The Sender, Cherry 2000? Surely there is one or two there you fancy?

Like this? Share it using the links below!