Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2009
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th September 2009, 01:02 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

He looks nasty,

lucky Angel loaned my Gladiator her wings of censorship with the added 'Vince Misile Downgrading Weapons system' , and the Gladiator was able to fly above the other warriors and fire several Vince libral tolerence violence rating misiles , that downgraded all the other warriors to 12A , which leaves my Gladiator the only 18 rated warrior left standing, eagerly awaiting Friday when he can open a can of Wup Ass , Bitchslap the Norris, Carve up Krug and lay the Smackdown , 18 style on Compy Kyle until the Battle of Algeirs is well and truly won , !

No offense to Angel, Vince, and Kyle.

No animals were harmed in the making of this spectacle .
Old 9th September 2009, 07:30 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

awesome vipco

multi villain headed hydra with anti censorship wristband, a chest cannon, weapon proof scales and hes also got a thing for killing gladiators with his invincible gladiator destroying spiky tail
Old 9th September 2009, 12:13 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Im not very good at creating pics so ill write instead

I have leather face his chainsaw is attached to his arm
if the person to far away each notch on his chainsaw will fire a ballbearing
His apron is is shiny and acts like a reflector that reflects the moon and suns rays and blinds them
He has a pouch in front of his apron holding meatcleavers
He can take his face mask of and throw it and it grow big and cover and cover them like a catacomb and once its coverd them it shrinks back to its normal size crushing them to a pulp
Old 9th September 2009, 01:21 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitchslicer View Post
awesome vipco

multi villain headed hydra with anti censorship wristband, a chest cannon, weapon proof scales and hes also got a thing for killing gladiators with his invincible gladiator destroying spiky tail

That wasn't very nice of you, and I thought we were friends,,,,,,,, though that is an awesomely impressive beast you have there.

Looks like its back to the drawing board for me then.....hmmm......unless that special built in 'Zombie Cell' works as its ment to, and upon death of the carrier , 're animates' the corspe and allows the dead body to function at a reduced rate till Friday, which would be enough time to infect at least one of those many evil heads with a new 'Lab' grown Flesh Eating Virus, giving my man time to 'Cry Havok, and unlesh the Dog's of War' and rip off his leather speedo's that Almar loaned him, in a final attempt to confront this Bibical style multi head beast and slay it with what was hidden within those tight pants, a............. to be continued .
Old 9th September 2009, 01:57 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

I wonder what a physicrist / physiotherapist (which ever deals with peoples minds and inner most thoughts) would make of all our minds if he / she read this thread.
(Please forgive spelling)
Old 9th September 2009, 02:05 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

[QUOTE=gag;40987]Im not very good at creating pics so ill write instead

His apron is is shiny and acts like a reflector that reflects the moon and suns rays and blinds them
He can take his face mask of and throw it and it grow big and cover and cover them like a catacomb and once its coverd them it shrinks back to its normal size crushing them to a pulp[/QUOTE

Thats one cool character ,gag, what a pity he'll have to die..........HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.!

( A spot of good old fashioned Phycological Warfare there folks. LOL )
Old 9th September 2009, 03:19 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

[QUOTE=vipco;40991]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
Im not very good at creating pics so ill write instead

He can take his face mask of and throw it and it grow big and cover and cover them like a catacomb and once its coverd them it shrinks back to its normal size crushing them to a pulp[/QUOTE

Thats one cool character ,gag, what a pity he'll have to die..........HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.!

( A spot of good old fashioned Phycological Warfare there folks. LOL )
Thanks Vipco
dont think he will most characters have died at one point in there films but havent seen leatherface die yet
And with alll his specail weapons itl be even harder
so bring it on
Old 9th September 2009, 03:24 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post
That wasn't very nice of you, and I thought we were friends,,,,,,,, though that is an awesomely impressive beast you have there.

Looks like its back to the drawing board for me then.....hmmm......unless that special built in 'Zombie Cell' works as its ment to, and upon death of the carrier , 're animates' the corspe and allows the dead body to function at a reduced rate till Friday, which would be enough time to infect at least one of those many evil heads with a new 'Lab' grown Flesh Eating Virus, giving my man time to 'Cry Havok, and unlesh the Dog's of War' and rip off his leather speedo's that Almar loaned him, in a final attempt to confront this Bibical style multi head beast and slay it with what was hidden within those tight pants, a............. to be continued .
damn your zombie cell i never thought of that
Old 9th September 2009, 03:25 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Batman when he gliding through the air and his wings are open he has rocket launchers on each wing
He has talons like a hawk where he can swoop down and pick his victims up
He has a evil stare like medusa and if you catch a look at his eyes he can disintigrate you
And he has a high pitch sound (voice) thats so deafening it hurts your ears and causes them to bleed
Old 9th September 2009, 07:59 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Did I mention, like myself, my man supports Millwall FC.? so he's used to a deafening roar.

Im stumped how to do your guy over proper like , i'll have to sleep on it , but maybe theres something down the leather speedo's that good 'ole leather face might'nt take to kindly to, ya never know. hehehehe.

I know he's got something that'll take the 7 smiles of BitchSlicer's little white panty wearing , 7 headed ****. LOL

Last edited by vipco; 9th September 2009 at 08:13 PM.
Closed Thread  

Like this? Share it using the links below!