Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2009
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27th December 2009, 03:39 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

oohh trench, you got burned there mate....

what's the worst present i've ever had....probably a Red jumper, that looked like an old woolworths uniform and it was 2 sizes to small. then there was a CD from my cousin of ASH...i absolutely hate ASH, worst band ever. i once baught my sister a wine bottle filled with jelly beans and kept stealing the beans. i wrapped it up and gave it to her with half of them missing. Now i only get Money....
Old 27th December 2009, 03:47 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

When I was a littl'un I had a little robot toy for Christmas. In went the batteries and turned it on. It walked five steps, fell over and never worked again. I was gutted - I'd dreamed of owning this toy, and then this happens! Toys really were crap back in the 70's.
Old 27th December 2009, 04:07 PM
Cultist in Training

Send a message via MSN to AshtonLamont

As a 12 year old I got given crabs by my 'special uncle' during one of the many private playtimes my parents arranged for me to attend so we could afford to go on holiday every year.

Probably.

Ash
Old 27th December 2009, 04:39 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

I used to play with crabs on the beach. Oh...sorry...not that kind of crab.... yikes! I hope that story isn't true!
Old 27th December 2009, 11:15 PM
Cult Rookie

Default well...

for my 15th christmas, I was given a reading tape of 'The Wind in the Willows' by my grandma.
What am I, six?!!

that is all.
Old 28th December 2009, 09:22 AM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

My sister in law brought up presents yesterday and I got a box of 100 blue powder free extra strong vinyl gloves.

Now I don't know why or was there some hidden humour there but seriously that is probably the weirdest thing I've ever got
Old 28th December 2009, 01:18 PM
Cultist in Training

Send a message via MSN to truckturner Send a message via Yahoo to truckturner Send a message via Skype™ to truckturner

Years ago, my uncle gave me a card with four £50 notes inside. I was so over the moon i couldn't catch my breath. I dropped the notes on the floor and when i came back to reality, i saw one of the notes overturned. It was a fake, he simply scan them and put them in a card. Imagine if i went out shopping and the cashiers saw this
Old 28th December 2009, 04:27 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

It's also highly illegal, truckturner. It is against the law, without special permission, to make copies of currency in this country. Not that we'll grass him up, don't worry.

Blue vinyl gloves? I'm almost afraid to ask what kind of nightspots you frequent!!

Okay, weird present I once had was an empty box - again from my Uncle. He laughed and said it was all the holes from polos. Then he gave me a real packet of polos. Come to think of it, my Uncle was a weird sort of chap, glad I never had Ashton's experience though!

Last edited by Daemonia; 28th December 2009 at 04:40 PM.
Old 28th December 2009, 10:58 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

I went to the all nite garage after clubbing for ciggie papers and the first 3 fivers I pulled out to pay with were like toilet paper.
I'd been give some duds and with dancing all nite the sweat and heat had destroyed them.
This was years ago.
Old 29th December 2009, 12:04 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper72 View Post
Can't wait to see SUSPIRIA in Hi-Def!
Did you give Kyle a backhander to ensure you win and no-one's told us?

Like this? Share it using the links below!