Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2010
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th October 2010, 08:29 PM
Seasoned Cultist

as for going back in time. I would love to have seen Freddie Mercury perform live, especially at live aid.

What I would change is I would go back to 1999 and wouldn't dump my girlfriend Chevonne. I dumped her because my mates at the time slagged me as she was short. I really liked her andwe got on with each other so well, like friends. I have not met anyone since that has made me feel the same
Old 4th October 2010, 10:31 PM
Active Cultist

I would go back in time to the night before Charles Manson's "family" killed Sharon Tate and say cmon mate come and live with me. I would sell Charles Manson memorabilia and charge for visitors to see him. Profits would go to buying every DVD that exists, which can live in my collection.
Old 5th October 2010, 01:55 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

i would travel into the future to findout if there is a cure for parkinsons, if there is i would travel back to 1985 when Michael J fox is filming back to future and tell him that he will develope the disease while making the film and give him the cure, as that man is my idol and its sad to see him these days.

i would also travel to the year 3000 where not much has changed but they live under water and someones great great granddaughter is pretty fine....

ok that last part is taken from the busted song, which if nothing has changed but they live under water, surely that's a pretty big change...
Old 5th October 2010, 02:49 PM
Seasoned Cultist

I would travel back to 1970 and the set of The Vampire Lovers. I would offer to help Ingrid Pitt retrieve her fangs from Kate O'Mara's cleavage.
Old 5th October 2010, 10:44 PM
Cultist in Training

I would either go back in time and stand on the grassy knoll just behind the hedge or go into the future by a couple of millenia and teach history.

If in space no one can hear you scream...why do you always hear a spaceship go past???
Old 6th October 2010, 09:47 AM
Cultist in Training

I'm going to be really sad and say I would travel back in time 10 years and have my marriage to live over again and see if I can make it work this time.
Old 6th October 2010, 10:22 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruty View Post
I'm going to be really sad and say I would travel back in time 10 years and have my marriage to live over again and see if I can make it work this time.
Thats not sad thats a nice thought, you obviously loved her thats why you got married in the 1st place
Old 6th October 2010, 05:50 PM
Cultist in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
Thats not sad thats a nice thought, you obviously loved her thats why you got married in the 1st place
Unfortunately I do :-( But she's a cheating bitch now so it sort of ruined that!!
Old 6th October 2010, 07:07 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Send a message via Yahoo to darthelvis

I would also have to go back in time and save Jeff Buckley from drowning! He is the main reason I am a singer and a major inspiration & influence on my non Darth singing.

I believe Grace really was the tip of the iceberg of the man's greatness and feel he would have gone on to be a truely legendary artist!
Hang Loose & Join the Community @ www.theforcebook.com
Old 7th October 2010, 01:07 PM
Active Cultist

If I had a Delorean time machine I would go back in time and arrive on the set of 'Back to the Future' with proof that I'm from the future (in the form of a Back to the Future III DVD), creating a double paradox and completely screwing with the writers/directors head..

Like this? Share it using the links below!