Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2013
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree35Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd February 2013, 06:43 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by the blob View Post
Just take it slowly, stay focused and wait till they trip up over that log. They always do.

Also, always kill the quiet, most sensible one first. They're usually the most difficult and hang around until the end.
Or the one that looks like Sarah Michelle Geller and never gets em' out.

In fact kill all the chicks first, they are always the toughest.
Rik likes this.
Old 3rd February 2013, 06:44 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs View Post
All you have to do is come up with a fun bit of advice for any future Slasher stars like Jason, Freddy, Leatherface or indeed Chained's Frank.
OK!

Future Jason, Freddy, Leatherface, Frank and Rupert. You are almost certainly a psychopath. Therefore, the best piece of advice I can give you is...

Stay away from the quiet, shy, unassuming, bookish girl in the corner, who has no friends. Do not play any practical jokes on her, and do nothing to humiliate her in any way. She might look like an easy kill, but she is really a boy who was brought up as a girl, and therefore she is even more of a twisted sicko than you are, and you WILL end up paying for your actions at the end

Additionally...

Stay away from the quiet, shy, unassuming, bookish boy in the corner, who has no friends. Do not play any practical jokes on him, and do nothing to humiliate him in any way. He might look like an easy kill, but he is really a girl who was brought up as a boy, and therefore he is even more of a twisted sicko than you are, and you WILL end up paying for your actions at the end

In fact, future Jason, Freddy, Leatherface, Frank and Rupert, be nice to people, and then you will live to well past the end of the movie!

Start making daisy chains or pressing flowers instead
Hawkmonger and tele1962 like this.

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 3rd February 2013, 06:48 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

I don't envy you with this one kyle.

I certainly wouldn't like to pick three answers from the 49 pages of suggestions come next Sunday.

Good luck.
iluvdvds@Cult Labs likes this.
Old 3rd February 2013, 06:49 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Yeah, me neither because I haven't even got started yet!
iluvdvds@Cult Labs likes this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 3rd February 2013, 06:50 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by suziginajackson View Post
OK!

Future Jason, Freddy, Leatherface, Frank and Rupert. You are almost certainly a psychopath. Therefore, the best piece of advice I can give you is...

Stay away from the quiet, shy, unassuming, bookish girl in the corner, who has no friends. Do not play any practical jokes on her, and do nothing to humiliate her in any way. She might look like an easy kill, but she is really a boy who was brought up as a girl, and therefore she is even more of a twisted sicko than you are, and you WILL end up paying for your actions at the end

Additionally...

Stay away from the quiet, shy, unassuming, bookish boy in the corner, who has no friends. Do not play any practical jokes on him, and do nothing to humiliate him in any way. He might look like an easy kill, but he is really a girl who was brought up as a boy, and therefore he is even more of a twisted sicko than you are, and you WILL end up paying for your actions at the end

In fact, future Jason, Freddy, Leatherface, Frank and Rupert, be nice to people, and then you will live to well past the end of the movie!

Start making daisy chains or pressing flowers instead
****in' hell! Only two pages in and already a Sleepaway Camp reference! Score!
Susan Foreman likes this.

DVD and BD collection
Old 3rd February 2013, 06:58 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Kill a bunch of people, but do not start with yourself.
Old 4th February 2013, 06:58 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Send a message via Yahoo to darthelvis

Always remember to take care of your tools and remember and keep them sharp. Nothing is more embarrassing then chasing a girl down with garden shears and trying to cut their head off with them only to find they are blunt and barely capable of scratching let alone decapitating.
Hang Loose & Join the Community @ www.theforcebook.com
Old 4th February 2013, 08:05 AM
Cultist

Whatever you do, try to appear out of nowhere for easy jumpscares.
Old 4th February 2013, 09:57 AM
Cult Master

A pounding heavy metal rock track is always good for when you are quietly stalking your prey!

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 4th February 2013, 10:01 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Always make sure you are the boyfriend/brother/both of the "Final Girl" and if need be, have a friend tag along for the ride
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!

Like this? Share it using the links below!