Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Television (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=567)
-   -   What TV Have You Seen? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/television/7170-what-tv-have-you-seen.html)

wongfeihung62 8th February 2012 03:53 PM

Been watching Spartacus Vengeance and awaiting part 2 of Season 2 of The Walking Dead on 10th Feb.

gag 25th April 2012 03:13 AM

Has anyone been watching rude tube on ch4 recently each week has different theme but one recently was sex based now this you just couldnt make up as story ...we have best air gutair well there was a clip from the best air sex competition :loco:

Demoncrat 25th April 2012 12:20 PM

Just watched TWD II. Finally some elements from the books creep into this!! and from what i saw, it will more or less fall into line with the books after all that meandering....fingers crossed.

mercury 29th April 2012 02:28 PM

Once Upon A Time.....Been watching this and I am enjoying it very much. So much so that I just bought Grimms' Fairy Tales.

gag 17th May 2012 10:24 AM

Been watching

Boys from the blackstuff great tv programme in its days
when u watch things like this years on you notice exactly how many famous faces are in it and how times well realy havent changed apart from the cost of living 30 yrs on and not much different people still struggling, Cant get a job employement high etc etc, Only thing that amuses me is say a scene when someone says ill pay you good wages cash in hand £13 a day :laugh:
Funny but sad and realsitic at same time...

Demoncrat 18th May 2012 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 242703)
Been watching

Boys from the blackstuff great tv programme in its days
when u watch things like this years on you notice exactly how many famous faces are in it and how times well realy havent changed apart from the cost of living 30 yrs on and not much different people still struggling, Cant get a job employement high etc etc, Only thing that amuses me is say a scene when someone says ill pay you good wages cash in hand £13 a day :laugh:
Funny but sad and realsitic at same time...

It's still a kick in the guts, have you seen the "prequel" btw?

gag 18th May 2012 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demoncrat (Post 242986)
It's still a kick in the guts, have you seen the "prequel" btw?

Not sure there was one or are you reffering to the film that explains y yosser went the way he did because of what happpend in Middlesbrough

Demdike@Cult Labs 16th June 2012 03:10 PM

I watched series one of the David Duchovny show Californication last night.

Absolutely loved it.

Excellent characters, brilliant dialogue, kinky sex, and a storyline which made you care about or at least keep interested in all the characters escapades.

The final scene however made me feel that the producers didn't know they were getting recommissioned as they seemed to wrap up the entire story in that last episode.

Its now up to season 6 i believe.

Stephen@Cult Labs 16th June 2012 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 250841)
I watched series one of the David Duchovny show Californication last night.

Absolutely loved it.

Excellent characters, brilliant dialogue, kinky sex, and a storyline which made you care about or at least keep interested in all the characters escapades.

The final scene however made me feel that the producers didn't know they were getting recommissioned as they seemed to wrap up the entire story in that last episode.

Its now up to season 6 i believe.

Yeah, season 5 has recently finished in the US. It's a fantastic program, and Duchovny is great in it. Completely makes you forget about Fox Mulder. For me, he's now Hank Moody.

Demdike@Cult Labs 16th June 2012 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 250853)
Yeah, season 5 has recently finished in the US. It's a fantastic program, and Duchovny is great in it. Completely makes you forget about Fox Mulder. For me, he's now Hank Moody.

Agreed.

Odd really as i thought of him as Mulder before i started it, but never whilst watching it.