Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Television (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=567)
-   -   What TV Have You Seen? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/television/7170-what-tv-have-you-seen.html)

Make Them Die Slowly 2nd September 2014 07:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just given up on AMERICAN HORROR STORY season one...way to stupid even for my liking and there just isn't enough of the sexy young maid to keep my attention between the silliness.

Nordicdusk 2nd September 2014 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly (Post 416101)
Just given up on AMERICAN HORROR STORY season one...way to stupid even for my liking and there just isn't enough of the sexy young maid to keep my attention between the silliness.

I gave up a few episodes in myself. My mate swears by it says season 2 is much better. I cant bring myself to try it.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 2nd September 2014 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly (Post 416101)

Say it isn't so! Your foray into the world of AHS had finally given me the kick up the arse I so desperately needed to finally take steps to check it out.

Make Them Die Slowly 2nd September 2014 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 416105)
Say it isn't so! Your foray into the world of AHS had finally given me the kick up the arse I so desperately needed to finally take steps to check it out.

Sorry B_E but it's crap...there is just too much going on at any given moment to follow what is happening and what is actually happening is pretty poor...try TRUE DETECTIVE if you want quality TV. It ticked all the boxes for me: naked women with antlers, navel gazing existential pondering, violence and teenage girls wanting a middle aged Woody Harrelson to pop their anal cherries!

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 2nd September 2014 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly (Post 416108)
Sorry B_E but it's crap...there is just too much going on at any given moment to follow what is happening and what is actually happening is pretty poor...try TRUE DETECTIVE if you want quality TV. It ticked all the boxes for me: naked women with antlers, navel gazing existential pondering, violence and teenage girls wanting a middle aged Woody Harrelson to pop their anal cherries!

Sold! :happy:

trebor8273 2nd September 2014 09:57 PM

Started watching two classic comedy series. M*A*S*H and Seinfeld.

Rik 2nd September 2014 09:58 PM

Me and the gf have just finished watching the Pilot episode of Twin Peaks, first time for us both. Apart from the ****ing annoying music, which pissed me off all the way through it, we're hooked! Can't believe it's taken me this long to see it!

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 2nd September 2014 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 416153)
Me and the gf have just finished watching the Pilot episode of Twin Peaks, first time for us both. Apart from the ****ing annoying music, which pissed me off all the way through it, we're hooked! Can't believe it's taken me this long to see it!

Glad you're both enjoying it.

I personally love the music though - a great score from Angelo Badalamenti.

trebor8273 2nd September 2014 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 416153)

I loved the music!(beautiful and uplifting yet haunting at the same time) We are taking about the opening theme ? A truly unique tv series that was ahead of its time. Weird and wonderful with strange and wonderful characters .

Hawkmonger 2nd September 2014 10:12 PM

Are you just saying that because it wasn't metal?:tongue1: