Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Television (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=567)
-   -   What TV Have You Seen? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/television/7170-what-tv-have-you-seen.html)

trebor8273 6th November 2014 06:57 PM

Been watching the six million dollar man which to be honest has not aged well at all but is still a lot of silly fun. Also watching outer limits orginal series and dispite its age it has aged well most of the story's are very interesting and well acted, have just won the remake on ebay.

SharonLynette 6th November 2014 07:53 PM

Re-watching Freaks and Geeks now that it is available to stream through lovefilm/amazon instant video, it saves my box set which is well and truly battered at this point. Unfortunately Amazon haven't got the episodes in the right order!

Make Them Die Slowly 9th November 2014 09:14 PM

Episode 3 of CONSTANTINE was much better than last weeks bilge, this one had old blues legends, voodoo, violence, gore and Sex Pistols as a defence against the Devil. Good stuff.

I'm also watching BATGIRL: YEAR ONE. A motion comic take on the original work with each episode only lasting 3 minutes. Kinda enjoying it but imagine I should just get the original comics instead.

tele1962 10th November 2014 04:03 PM

Anyone been watching The Last Ship (SKY 1) just gets better and better.:woot:

trebor8273 10th November 2014 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly (Post 424811)
Episode 3 of CONSTANTINE was much better than last weeks bilge, this one had old blues legends, voodoo, violence, gore and Sex Pistols as a defence against the Devil. Good stuff.

I'm also watching BATGIRL: YEAR ONE. A motion comic take on the original work with each episode only lasting 3 minutes. Kinda enjoying it but imagine I should just get the original comics instead.

Agree it's a vast improvement on the last episode but it hasn't gripped me like the flash and Gotham have. But it's early days yet.

Make Them Die Slowly 10th November 2014 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 424878)
Agree it's a vast improvement on the last episode but it hasn't gripped me like the flash and Gotham have. But it's early days yet.

Tre, did you know that Netflix are making a Daredevil TV show and 3 other Marvel shows and a linking, cross over show joining it all together?

trebor8273 10th November 2014 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly (Post 424898)
Tre, did you know that Netflix are making a Daredevil TV show and 3 other Marvel shows and a linking, cross over show joining it all together?

I know of daredevil and agent Carter what's the third? I think they are over doing the whole superhero thing now most people will get sick if it because there will be to much choice.

Saying that intrested in how daredevil turns out, no way it can be as bad as the movie

Make Them Die Slowly 10th November 2014 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 424903)
I know of daredevil and agent Carter what's the third? I think they are over doing the whole superhero thing now most people will get sick if it because there will be to much choice.

Saying that intrested in how daredevil turns out, no way it can be as bad as the movie

I know what you mean though the film has grown on me over the years after bitter disappointment on first seeing it. Daredevil is my favourite superhero.

I must confess to going a bit crazy on superheroes at the moment, my boy has got me into all the animated DC films.

Demdike@Cult Labs 10th November 2014 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 424903)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly (Post 424911)
Daredevil is my favourite superhero.

I love the Daredevil movie. :nod:

J Harker 10th November 2014 11:55 PM

The Affleck movie? That's a great film.