Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree13846Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th May 2016, 07:10 AM
Cult Addict

2 seasons in to Arrow. Going to give it a rest as my friends not seen series 3 so waiting till he gets a few days off. So far it's pretty good. Not as great as daredevil but solid like some of the better Smallville series.
Old 26th May 2016, 11:02 AM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
The circle

About 50 strangers stuck in a circle where a computer zaps and electrocute them, they have to argue who lives and who dies, not sure if its me or not but its had reasonable ok reviews, me personally i found it slow dull and boring i fell asleep 15min or so towards the end.
And im not really that arsed to find out how it ended.
Wrong thread, gag.
Old 26th May 2016, 09:05 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Wrong thread, gag.
Cheers but these things happen once in a while .

But while we on tv been watching bgt, im sick and tired of people voting dogs through over real talent, (even tho imo half the talent this week been pretty dismal, i mean how many people these days would know who davros is, they recognise him as dalek, but unless youre older generation or doctor fan then seriously wouldnt know its Davros and he was shit as well)
Anyhow back to topic fed up of people voting dog acts, aw its a dog, aw isnt it cute, aw they get my vote, barf get a grip
keirarts likes this.
Old 26th May 2016, 09:44 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Cheers but these things happen once in a while .

But while we on tv been watching bgt, im sick and tired of people voting dogs through over real talent, (even tho imo half the talent this week been pretty dismal, i mean how many people these days would know who davros is, they recognise him as dalek, but unless youre older generation or doctor fan then seriously wouldnt know its Davros and he was shit as well)
Anyhow back to topic fed up of people voting dog acts, aw its a dog, aw isnt it cute, aw they get my vote, barf get a grip
Probably because everyone's sick of urban dance groups or the same kind of stuff we get on the Voice or X-Factor.

Why watch it if you don't like the acts. I think you're just a social media reality junkie.

I just watched Harrison Ford and Daniel Craig in Cowboys and Aliens. Now that's talent!
nosferatu42 likes this.
Old 26th May 2016, 09:58 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Probably because everyone's sick of urban dance groups or the same kind of stuff we get on the Voice or X-Factor.

Why watch it if you don't like the acts. I think you're just a social media reality junkie.

I just watched Harrison Ford and Daniel Craig in Cowboys and Aliens. Now that's talent!
Erm Probably because everyone's sick of urban dance groups or the same kind of stuff we get on the Voice or X-Factor. And you call me a reality junkie.
I wouldnt know detest both shows, actual detest 99% of any kind of reality shit.
But i confess i dont mind bgt so pft to ya
Any celebrity shite i avoid and that includes im a celebrity get me out of here. Dancing on ice and any other crap along those lines
Never watched any towie, goerdie shore or the likes.
And wont watch things like cant pay take it away, imo its playing upon other people misery when people are down on their luck or in situation thats sometimes not their fault.
Tbh i say i avoid a good 90-95% of tv,
Only soap i like is the one you wash with, but dont mind Corrie from time to time and detest Eastenders with a passion, its like a who can shout the loudest and longest competition each week, no one talks everyone just shouts and argues, there not a ounce of humour, last time saw it was way before pat died, i sometimes go out the room if i can if someone puts it on.
Old 26th May 2016, 10:03 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Erm Probably because everyone's sick of urban dance groups or the same kind of stuff we get on the Voice or X-Factor. And you call me a reality junkie.
I wouldnt know detest both shows, actual detest 99% of any kind of reality shit.
But i confess i dont mind bgt so pft to ya
Any celebrity shite i avoid and that includes im a celebrity get me out of here. Dancing on ice and any other crap along those lines
Never watched any towie, goerdie shore or the likes.
And wont watch things like cant pay take it away, imo its playing upon other people misery when people are down on their luck or in situation thats sometimes not their fault.
Tbh i say i avoid a good 90-95% of tv,
Only soap i like is the one you wash with, but dont mind Corrie from time to time and detest Eastenders with a passion, its like a who can shout the loudest and longest competition each week, no one talks everyone just shouts and argues, there not a ounce of humour, last time saw it was way before pat died, i sometimes go out the room if i can if someone puts it on.
The only time i hear of Geordie Shore or TOWIE is when you mention them on here. You used to do a lot you know, a couple of years back.

I can honestly say i have never ever watched an episode of any reality tv show, nor The Voice, BGT, X-Factor, Pop Idol etc etc.
Old 26th May 2016, 10:06 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
The only time i hear of Geordie Shore or TOWIE is when you mention them on here. You used to do a lot you know, a couple of years back.

I can honestly say i have never ever watched an episode of any reality tv show, nor The Voice, BGT, X-Factor, Pop Idol etc etc.
Nah nah nah you clearly got me mixed up with someone there bud, but its fine I'll forgive you.
Old 26th May 2016, 10:11 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Nah nah nah you clearly got me mixed up with someone there bud, but its fine I'll forgive you.
You know, you're right. I was mixing you up with BringerofFunerals.

Many apologies.
Old 26th May 2016, 10:18 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
You know, you're right. I was mixing you up with BringerofFunerals.

Many apologies.
no worries go stand in corner and say some our father and a few hail mary and then all forgiven.
Demdike@Cult Labs likes this.
Old 26th May 2016, 10:23 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
no worries go stand in corner and say some our father and a few hail mary and then all forgiven.
Thanks.

Like this? Share it using the links below!