Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Trades & Deals (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Blu-ray Bargain Alerts (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/trades-deals/3988-blu-ray-bargain-alerts.html)

PaulD 30th October 2011 09:37 AM

If anyone has a That's Entertainment store near them and is interested in the Arfter Dark Originals series they had Prowl, Fertile Ground and Seconds Apart blurays in my local store as a 2 for £5 deal.

Sam 30th October 2011 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 193953)
If anyone has a That's Entertainment store near them and is interested in the Arfter Dark Originals series they had Prowl, Fertile Ground and Seconds Apart blurays in my local store as a 2 for £5 deal.

Nice one Paul, I'll check them out this week :)

dream demon 30th October 2011 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 193953)

I'll have to have a look at that price. :nod:

Vampix 4th November 2011 02:48 AM

HMV.com are offering Carpenter's The Thing on Blu-ray for £4.99. :)

wayfarer 4th November 2011 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vampix (Post 195172)

That's a great price! Anyone who's a fan and (for some odd reason) hasn't got the BR yet; buy it!:nod:

napalm-in-the-morning 4th November 2011 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vampix (Post 195172)

A bargain! Got one this morning in-store to upgrade from my old SD. Had to buy something else with it to keep it at £4.99 so got Human Centipede 2 as an HMV exclusive but only the SD version is available. Can't imagine it's going to worth a BR anyway. As well as The Thing at £4.99 thay had Poltergeist as well. Seems to be an offer in the shops as well as online.

nekromantik 4th November 2011 08:01 PM

zavvi have the mist on blu for £6.95 at the moment :)
I already got the US disc but I am tempted to get this as I love the flick.

bigandya 5th November 2011 03:17 AM

Also zavvi have Heroes Season 4 for £9.95. Been looking to complete my Heroes Blus for some time, but didn't want to pay the £17.95 zavvi have been asking, so £9.95 was a bargain for me. :)

dream demon 7th November 2011 07:28 AM

Play Mega Monday -

Play.com - Buy Inglourious Basterds (Blu-ray) online at Play.com and read reviews. Free delivery to UK and Europe!

Play.com - Buy Pulp Fiction (Play.com Exclusive Steelbook) (Blu-ray) online at Play.com and read reviews. Free delivery to UK and Europe!

Play.com - Buy Clint Eastwood: Dirty Harry Collection Box Set (5 Discs) (Blu-ray) online at Play.com and read reviews. Free delivery to UK and Europe!

Play.com - Buy Hannibal Lecter Trilogy (3 Discs) (Blu-ray) online at Play.com and read reviews. Free delivery to UK and Europe!

I'm a bit p*ssed off about the Pulp Fiction steelbook if I'm honest. :mmph:

PaulD 7th November 2011 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dream demon (Post 195849)
I'm a bit p*ssed off about the Pulp Fiction steelbook if I'm honest. :mmph:

Me too, especially since I haven't even been able to watch it yet due to firmware issues. Gaaarrrgh!