Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Tanzi View Post
FACCIA A FACCIA to be released on DVD ONLY Cat No: EKA40324

Please note that FACCIA A FACCIA will now be released on DVD ONLY

DVD Catalogue No: EKA40324 – to be released on 24 January 2011

The title was originally due to be released on blu-ray as well as DVD , but due to HD material not being available the blu-ray format has had to be pulled from the release schedule
That's a kick in the nuts...
Old 24th November 2010, 12:02 PM
Ex-member
Good Trader

For those interested they have the 3 Clint Leone's for £17.99 at play.

Spaghetti Westerns Blu-ray Collection (3 Discs) (Blu-ray) - Blu-ray at Play.com (UK)
Old 20th December 2010, 05:58 PM
Grindhouse Project Co-ordinator

For any Spahetti Western fans who have Sky Movies 4 Men 2 have a double bill of [b]Django Kill[b] and I Want Him Dead tonight. The only problem is they don't start till 00:30. Wish I had Sky Plus so I could record it.

May have to dust off the old vhs, and set it for the second one as dont think I can stay up to watch it. Hope it still works
Old 23rd December 2010, 12:48 PM
Grindhouse Project Co-ordinator

It's not really a Spaghetti Western, but I watched Edgar Wrights first feature film A Fistful Of Fingers; which is a spoof of westerns. It was obviously made on a low budget, and the first half is a bit dodgy, but it gets a lot better when the action ramps up a bit in the second half. Worth seeing for Wright completest, or Spag Western fans.

Also, there are another couple of Spaghetti Westerns on Movies4Men 2 today. This Man Can't Die is on at 17:20, and Don't Wait, Django...Shoot! at 21:00.
Old 5th January 2011, 09:59 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Been hearing good things about Johnny Yuma (1967) starring Mark Damon, Rosalba Neri, and Lawrence Dobkin.

Wouldn't mind tracking down a copy. Anyone suggest a decent version I can obtain?

What's everybodys opinions on it?

You make it easy.
Old 5th January 2011, 10:08 PM
Ex-member
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofwitches666 View Post
Been hearing good things about Johnny Yuma (1967) starring Mark Damon, Rosalba Neri, and Lawrence Dobkin.

Wouldn't mind tracking down a copy. Anyone suggest a decent version I can obtain?

What's everybodys opinions on it?
Well worth a watch.

I've got this edition, not sure if there are any others

Old 5th January 2011, 10:18 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Well worth a watch.

I've got this edition, not sure if there are any others

Oooh that looks nice.

The only two editions I've come across on Amazon Marketplace is a dodgy looking R1 from Alpha Video (probably a VHS transfer) & a Thai version in a slipcase that looks quiet nice.

You make it easy.
Old 5th January 2011, 10:21 PM
Ex-member
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofwitches666 View Post
Oooh that looks nice.

The only two editions I've come across on Amazon Marketplace is a dodgy looking R1 from Alpha Video (probably a VHS transfer) & a Thai version in a slipcase that looks quiet nice.
I'm pretty sure that the XXX Thai ones are taken from the Wild East prints if there was previously a Wild East edition.
Old 12th January 2011, 12:34 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Notice FAB press's Any Gun Can Play - The Essential Guide to Euro-Westerns has been put back to May 2011.

Been waiting ages to get this. It was originally due out September last year. Mind you if it's as good as their Blaxploitation Cinema - The Essential Reference Guide book it'll probably be worth the wait.

Defo want to order the signature edition, Strictly limited, individually numbered & signed by the author & FRANCO NERO! (who provides the foreword)

Any Gun Can Play: The Essential Guide to Euro-Westerns, by Kevin Grant at FAB Press Online

You make it easy.
Old 15th January 2011, 06:51 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
FACCIA A FACCIA to be released on DVD ONLY Cat No: EKA40324

Please note that FACCIA A FACCIA will now be released on DVD ONLY

DVD Catalogue No: EKA40324 – to be released on 24 January 2011

The title was originally due to be released on blu-ray as well as DVD , but due to HD material not being available the blu-ray format has had to be pulled from the release schedule
Glad Eureka have done a reversal on this and are going ahead with the blu ray release! Still, I have read reports that the film is going to be a 93 minute version rather than the full 107 min version previously released on DVD. Don't suppose anyone knows any more about this?

Blu Rays ---- Vinyl ---- For Sale / Trade ---- Blu Spaghetti

Like this? Share it using the links below!