Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > Why Don't Shameless Release...?
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree37Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31st January 2009, 11:40 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

I'm not that fond of Solange either Cloud. I found it boring.
WHTDTYD is a great film on the other hand, especially the Shameless version for its excellent PQ. ( Which I proudly own )

Last edited by vipco; 31st January 2009 at 11:54 PM.
Old 1st February 2009, 12:05 AM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemonia View Post
Sorry, Cloud, totally disagree with you on this one. I think Solange is a striking Giallo and is one of my favourites from the genre. Like you say - just goes to show how divided opinions can be! Agree with you on ...Daughters though, that's fantastic.

Speaking of Giallio's, Seven Blood Stained Orchids and Eyeball (both from Lenzi) would make great Shameless releases! Or, if we push the envelope, let's go for broke and present the BBFC with Giallo in Venice.
Spot on D.....SOLANGE is a cracking film,but not as good as WHTDTYD?

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 1st February 2009, 01:31 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Nice one Vips, well at least one person agrees with me on here. Sorry but when I see a film as shit as Solange - that imo lacks any redeeming qualities - get praised to high heaven it frustrates me beyond belief.

PER-LEASE Shameless do not release this film, one R1 release was more than enough.
Old 1st February 2009, 12:31 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Don't listen to Cloud, Shameless, he's outnumbered on this one.

How about All the Colors of the Dark? That's a cracking Giallo too!
Old 2nd February 2009, 07:01 AM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemonia View Post
How about All the Colors of the Dark? That's a cracking Giallo too!
Very true, but if Shameless IS going to release it, then I hope that it'll have a stronger English audio track than the US release...

Kev W
Old 4th February 2009, 04:13 AM
Cult Rookie

Has anyone here seen the two Grindhouse trailer DVD's? I'd love to see The Depraved get a release. Unlikely as it is, any chance of Nekromantik getting the Shameless treatment?
Old 4th February 2009, 11:27 AM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Nope - not Shameless guv
Old 6th February 2009, 11:22 AM
Active Cultist

If we're talking about Lamberto Bava films that need a good release, how about 'YOU WILL DIE AT MIDIGHT'?

That's a cracking film!

I'd also love to see a great release of Deodato's 'Body Count'. It's difficult to track down an uncut DVD release (I've been looking!). 'Raiders Of Atlantis' & 'Cut & Run' would be fantastic too.

I love all the talk of the post-apocalyptic releases too. I'd be very interested in seeing them released. Extras are a nice to have, but I would rather Shameless ensures that they release them in the best possible picture and sound quality. The films are the important part after all.

How about a great Swords'n'Sorcery box set too? I bought this Barbarian boxset from Germany (http://www.dvd-forum.at/23683/dvd_review_detail.htm). Unfortunately it's all in German, and doesn't have any subtitles (despite what the box says!). Great transfers though! Just need the appropriate translation or soundtracks. Ironmaster is one of the best films of the genre... it's cracking!
Old 6th February 2009, 12:14 PM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by eiren View Post
I'd also love to see a great release of Deodato's 'Body Count'. It's difficult to track down an uncut DVD release (I've been looking!). 'Raiders Of Atlantis' & 'Cut & Run' would be fantastic too.
I'd love to see Cut and Run in a yellow box - never seen it but for some reason the cover always fascinated me. Didn't someone say that it doesn't seem to exist in an English language version any more though? Or did I dream that? Count me in for that one anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eiren View Post
How about a great Swords'n'Sorcery box set too?
Can I suggest Conquest again at this juncture then? Swords and Sorcery with the added bonus of being Fulci. Put me down for one of those too!!

"I'm saving your soul you ungrateful bitch!"
Night of the Demon
Old 6th February 2009, 12:18 PM
Active Cultist

Conquest is so bad it's great. Some great gore, but makes no sense. I think Blue Underground have that one well and truly covered though.

I think Body Count would be great for Shameless, as there is a very yellow theme going on there! Would be great to see it finally uncut.

Like this? Share it using the links below!