Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th December 2012, 12:34 PM
Active Cultist

Not good at all, just been told to wait and see if the items i ordered in November for Xmas arrive by monday if they dont contact them again.

Very helpful, wont be preordering the new limited edition Blu-rays like i have with the others after this.
Old 20th December 2012, 08:46 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

It's a shame this.Especially for all those who have collected those slipcase BD's from day one.
Now they can only keep the collection going via their website and secondly,pay well in advance and wait well over the release date for their goods.
Daemonia and mercury like this.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 20th December 2012, 09:46 PM
Cult Master

I ordered from Arrow last Sunday and my stuff was shipped out yesterday. I was a little worried hearing all the bad things people have been saying the past while but the email to eased my nerves a bit. Ill feel better when they are in my hands. I know i wont have them by Xmas but atleast they are on the way. Fingers crossed
Old 23rd December 2012, 01:02 PM
Cult Master

Just checked my Emails and it looks like arrow sent me Deep Red instead of Class of Nuke Em High . If this is what actually shows up will they change it for me. I have Deep Red already.
Old 23rd December 2012, 02:15 PM
Active Cultist

My order was sent half complete & it was sent to the wrong address, luckily i know the postman and he knew it would be for me or it would be lost forever.

Just got to go through the process of finding out what happened to the other half of my order now.
Old 23rd December 2012, 04:06 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

I'm really hoping that one of the 2 packages to be redelivered tomorrow will be the Arrow order and that the other one is my CL secret Santa.
Old 23rd December 2012, 06:09 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post
Just checked my Emails and it looks like arrow sent me Deep Red instead of Class of Nuke Em High . If this is what actually shows up will they change it for me. I have Deep Red already.
What are they playing at.?

I could imagine Cult Labs letting Arrow go with all this bad publicity they are getting for themselves.
Old 23rd December 2012, 06:54 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike View Post
What are they playing at.?

I could imagine Cult Labs letting Arrow go with all this bad publicity they are getting for themselves.
I checked about ten times before i even put my order through so i cant understand how they would just throw that in rather than what i ordered. I would not be too mad if i didnt own the Deep Red blu ray already.
Old 24th December 2012, 12:33 AM
Seasoned Cultist

I already pre-ordered/paid for the two Bava titles. If they arrive on time I will continue to use Arrow directly.

Something must have happened other than a DC change. Don't understand how they lost our orders, addresses, etc. They have always been good in the past so I hope it's a one off.

My final item on my order has just been processed again so I should receive it just after 2 months of making the order.
Old 7th January 2013, 11:56 PM
Cult Master

I still have heard nothing from Arrow about my 16 film order i placed at xmas i know it was the 26th but surely i should of heard something by now. Should i be worried or just is it the time of year things are just delayed. I have not gotten an email to say they shipped them or anything yet.

Like this? Share it using the links below!