Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th April 2010, 10:28 AM
Cult Rookie

Default possible

i wont give my hopes up but i really want them to make it.
Old 6th April 2010, 11:07 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Me too, it only seems right as it's needed to complete the trilogy. They'd all look so good together on the shelf

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html
Old 6th April 2010, 11:23 AM
Cult Rookie

Default exacty

exactly it would be awesome the poster too would be cool
Old 6th April 2010, 11:58 AM
Seasoned Cultist

My copy from amazon just arrived, silly as I am I ripped it open and looked at the beautiful content - you outdid yourself again, so much is sure, a pity that I am so full with stuff these days, I have to wait for Sunday to watch it...

Now why I think I was silly to rip the set open? Easy: I got my competition copy heading for me and it would be better to sell a shrink-wrapped copy and I am not going to give away my won copy - no way!
Old 6th April 2010, 11:58 AM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

This is the forum to start a thread - start throwing ideas together on what you'd like to see - we get Arrow to read it, look into it - at least then we've all tried and we'll know what's possible or not.
Old 6th April 2010, 12:02 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almar@Cult Labs View Post
Never say never - it has been discussed - the problem lies in that it's hard to make a clear campaign for a title when lots of editions already exist but it is being considered but not unless something meaningful can be done.
A nice remastered Ultimate edition blu-ray.commentary/documenatary with Almar.It's about time you showed your face.You're the Charles Towsend of Cult Labs! (without the voice)
Old 6th April 2010, 12:04 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wongfeihung62 View Post
Does anyone know why the Romero commentary from the US version is missing. Was it down to cost?
Could be,but it's still a stonking package without it.
Old 6th April 2010, 12:24 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevoj View Post
A nice remastered Ultimate edition blu-ray.commentary/documenatary with Almar.It's about time you showed your face.You're the Charles Towsend of Cult Labs! (without the voice)
Whenever Night is getting to a point of being scheduled just make sure of one thing: Stay as far away from the horrible recut that had been made for the Millenium Edition - the most horrible thing I had to see (horrible, but not in a good way!) - talk about rape - that's what it is!
Old 6th April 2010, 12:27 PM
Cult Addict
Senior Moderator Alumni

I agree. The Millennium Edition was absolutely atrocious.
Old 6th April 2010, 12:43 PM
Cult Rookie

i bought the blue ray yesterday and i was very impressed my only gripe the extras disc was a dvd what was that all about eh?other than that great loved the comic included

Like this? Share it using the links below!