Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st June 2010, 10:10 AM
Cultist

Just orderd my copy today! can´t wait to see it in HD!!!
Old 23rd June 2010, 07:32 PM
Cultist

Got it today!! Wow... just as nice as COTLD.....How many blu-rays are out there from Arrow?
Old 23rd June 2010, 11:16 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Caligula, Dawn OTD, Day OTD and City of the Living Dead.....so far.

I got Caligula, Day and City and cant recommend them high enough. (my Dawn OTD's Starz, long story)

The Arrow dvd sets are superb as well ,so if its not released on BD you can buy the dvd knowing you'll be buying the best release available . Same goes for Shameless dvd's Vinncent.

Last edited by vipco; 23rd June 2010 at 11:31 PM.
Old 24th June 2010, 05:53 AM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post
. Same goes for Shameless dvd's Vinncent.
Except for NY Ripper right? The only thing i miss on the nice Arrow versions are english subs..

Last edited by vinncent; 24th June 2010 at 06:33 AM.
Old 24th June 2010, 10:59 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

NYR has 1 short cut thats reall well edited , apart from that, PQ way's its better than my US uncut AB dvd, but I guess the cut does stop it being the best print available.
It is the best looking print of NYR on dvd imho for sure , and one of my favourite Shameless releases thats well worth a look.
Old 24th June 2010, 11:10 AM
Cultist

But its also non-anamorphic is it not? Sorry...it doesn´t seem they succeded with that movie!
Old 25th June 2010, 08:20 AM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Smile

I noticed not five minutes ago that HMV now have Arrow's new upgraded Day DVD release down for a September 27th release.
I'll be getting my pre-order in if not tomorrow then a.s.a.p.

Despite already owning the impressive British BR edition i'll have this forthcoming DVD variant just to keep the SD collection up to date.
Old 25th June 2010, 11:45 AM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Smile

The aforementioned revamped Day DVD pre-ordered just minutes ago by yours truly!
Old 25th June 2010, 04:07 PM
Cult Acolyte

I've already got the previous Arrow 2-DVD SE of Day of the Dead, as well as the Blu-ray.I don't think I'll be forking out again for the SD DVD edition.I would recommend snapping it up though to all DVD fans who have yet to add Romero's classic gorefest to their horror collection.
Old 25th June 2010, 06:46 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampix View Post
I've already got the previous Arrow 2-DVD SE of Day of the Dead, as well as the Blu-ray.I don't think I'll be forking out again for the SD DVD edition.I would recommend snapping it up though to all DVD fans who have yet to add Romero's classic gorefest to their horror collection.
Yup, for those who don't have the Blu Ray, DAY will now be released on DVD with the extra goodies that you guys were unable to see before!

Like this? Share it using the links below!