Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th February 2011, 08:06 AM
Cultist

I was pretty p####d off when I first saw Demons and Demons 2 had been held back but hey, this is Arrow and in Arrow we trust right? As long as they continue to release such gems as Phenomena and The Beyond in the meantime I'm more than happy for them to take the time to ensure that their high standards continue. I certainly want these to live up to my expectations...
Old 16th February 2011, 08:50 AM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

It seems that Demons and Demons 2 are still on the cards for a release at some point as Vamp has a skippable trailer for Arrow which includes a virtual collection with both titles going on to the 'shelf'.
Old 2nd March 2011, 09:56 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Haha! From Amazon UK today:

This title will be released on December 5, 2011.
Old 6th March 2011, 04:59 PM
Cult Rookie

Default Release date

Arrow are you actually gonna release this film. Also why have you change the release date to December 5, 2011 it's too long.
Old 6th March 2011, 07:17 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny114 View Post
Arrow are you actually gonna release this film. Also why have you change the release date to December 5, 2011 it's too long.
Do you want something well done or something rushed?

Thing of it this way.
If the product was rushed and not up to your standarts you would later say why Arrow didn´t take the time to finish the product as a 5 star one.
Old 6th March 2011, 08:33 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by springjack View Post
Do you want something well done or something rushed?

Thing of it this way.
If the product was rushed and not up to your standarts you would later say why Arrow didn´t take the time to finish the product as a 5 star one.

Totally agree springjack.

Arrow have got plenty of quality releases coming out at the moment, so I for one (& can also speak for my wallet! ) are more than happy to wait for a decent release. As long as it takes.

You make it easy.
Old 6th March 2011, 08:51 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny114 View Post
As mentioned before, the release dates on internet shopping sites are only a guide provided to retailers and are not set in stone.

The official release dates and any updates to the release schedule are always posted here first; if it's not on here then you can't assume the title in question will be released on that date.

Again, as mentioned numerous times before, the delay in the release of Demons is Arrow trying to source the best materials they can. The materials they had before, they were disatisfied with.

As others have mentioned, a good quality release is certainly worth the wait and Demons is a film that I wouldn't want to see rushed.
Old 6th March 2011, 10:04 PM
Ex-member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
It seems that Demons and Demons 2 are still on the cards for a release at some point as Vamp has a skippable trailer for Arrow which includes a virtual collection with both titles going on to the 'shelf'.
Sorry Nos but that is Bull!...are we then to assume as the trailer for Argento's 4 Flies has been on an Arrow trailer reel we shall be seeing that film? (I can assure you that will NOT happen!...ie NEVER in Europe!)....as to another quote from you "I'll see what I can do" as per a movie request from someone...shall we see that film too?...you are a Moderator on a site...you have NO claim or influence whatsoever to say what shall be released by anyone!!...a little bit of "stepping back" here please without you "non-officially" commenting on "wish lists"...we all have them...but for them to come from a sanctioned employee is not guid business practice!
Old 7th March 2011, 01:58 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbarr View Post
Sorry Nos but that is Bull!...are we then to assume as the trailer for Argento's 4 Flies has been on an Arrow trailer reel we shall be seeing that film?
I believe you should not confuse the new Arrow promotional trailer with the trailer reel for the Argento titles.

The trailer reel for the Argento titles was an extra on some editions.

I believe the new Arrow promotional trailer doesn´t show 4 Flies on grey velvet.

Last edited by springjack; 7th March 2011 at 11:06 AM.
Old 7th March 2011, 08:32 AM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbarr View Post
Sorry Nos but that is Bull!...are we then to assume as the trailer for Argento's 4 Flies has been on an Arrow trailer reel we shall be seeing that film? (I can assure you that will NOT happen!...ie NEVER in Europe!)....as to another quote from you "I'll see what I can do" as per a movie request from someone...shall we see that film too?...you are a Moderator on a site...you have NO claim or influence whatsoever to say what shall be released by anyone!!...a little bit of "stepping back" here please without you "non-officially" commenting on "wish lists"...we all have them...but for them to come from a sanctioned employee is not guid business practice!
I made no claim about Four Flies on Grey Velvet being released by Arrow, only saying that it seems that Demons and Demons 2 are still on the cards for release, which they are. As for Four Flies, I have no information at all regarding any release of that title which is why I haven't mentioned it.

Like this? Share it using the links below!