Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th March 2011, 08:35 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbarr View Post
Sorry Nos but that is Bull!...are we then to assume as the trailer for Argento's 4 Flies has been on an Arrow trailer reel we shall be seeing that film? (I can assure you that will NOT happen!...ie NEVER in Europe!)....as to another quote from you "I'll see what I can do" as per a movie request from someone...shall we see that film too?...you are a Moderator on a site...you have NO claim or influence whatsoever to say what shall be released by anyone!!...a little bit of "stepping back" here please without you "non-officially" commenting on "wish lists"...we all have them...but for them to come from a sanctioned employee is not guid business practice!

I'm amazed at the authority with which you speak because I must have not hired Nos to run the Arrow Video section and to liaise with Arrow on a daily basis to work with them and communicate between them and fans. It must have been a dream!

I find the tome of this message insulting and weirdly combative and to attack someone on the basis of not supposedly having information when you so clearly lack it on what you claim is breath-taking.

It does remind me though that I need to address Moderator titles to better represent the sections they look after.
Old 8th March 2011, 11:38 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almar@Cult Labs View Post
I'm amazed at the authority with which you speak because I must have not hired Nos to run the Arrow Video section and to liaise with Arrow on a daily basis to work with them and communicate between them and fans. It must have been a dream!

I find the tome of this message insulting and weirdly combative and to attack someone on the basis of not supposedly having information when you so clearly lack it on what you claim is breath-taking.

It does remind me though that I need to address Moderator titles to better represent the sections they look after.
Old 9th March 2011, 02:30 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almar@Cult Labs View Post

2nd

I can't believe that was written, how unnecessarily aggressive and uncalled for

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html
Old 9th March 2011, 03:12 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Sorry Nos but that is Bull!...are we then to assume as the trailer for Argento's 4 Flies has been on an Arrow trailer reel we shall be seeing that film? (I can assure you that will NOT happen!...ie NEVER in Europe!)
Why, out of interest? Is there some kind of rights issue that stops it coming to Europe? It's one of the few Argento titles I haven't seen, would be nice to know why.

As for Demons, not interested unless it's on blu .
Old 9th March 2011, 09:20 PM
Ex-member

Quote:
Originally Posted by springjack View Post
you have NOTHING to add to this...so therefore THIS is an attack on a member? (ie: Myself),,,I'd like the PTB to explain this?
Old 9th March 2011, 09:27 PM
Ex-member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAKA View Post
Why, out of interest? Is there some kind of rights issue that stops it coming to Europe? It's one of the few Argento titles I haven't seen, would be nice to know why.

As for Demons, not interested unless it's on blu .
BAKA:
4 Flies will NEVER come out in Europe (down to 3- 4 different companies claiming the rights...the US release (by Mya) whilst not perfect exploits a US rights loophole...that version (though very flawed) is the best you will get for the foreseeable........
Old 9th March 2011, 10:00 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
you have NOTHING to add to this...so therefore THIS is an attack on a member? (ie: Myself),,,I'd like the PTB to explain this?
Hang on, let me get this straight:
You post in an aggressive manner insulting me.
You're censured for that post.
Springjack agrees with that post and you consider that a personal attack.

Is that about right?
Old 9th March 2011, 10:22 PM
Ex-member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
Hang on, let me get this straight:
You post in an aggressive manner insulting me.
You're censured for that post.
Springjack agrees with that post and you consider that a personal attack.

Is that about right?
YES that is right....I "may" have made a personal attack on you...which will be spilled wide open (as I have PM'ed your employer with more detail *which I should have done in the first place) for springjack to comment with nothing more than a smiley IS a personal attack!!...the situation is NOTHING to do with him...he has added NOTHING to it other than belittle me...so therefore he has breached the terms (as I have accordingly done)...I took my infraction on the chin...what about Springjack?...he has belittled & made fun of me on a subject he was not completely aware of (shall I post my PM to your employer?) his belittles & makes fun of ME...so in fairness I would ask that you act on it accordingly (preferably publicly as you did with myself)
Old 9th March 2011, 10:27 PM
Newsletter Moderator
Forum Moderator

Perhaps you shouldn't have belittled Nos in the first place. By doing THAT publicly you made it the business of everyone who read it. Therefore anyone is free to comment as far as I can tell...

Sent from my HTC Tattoo using Tapatalk
Old 9th March 2011, 10:29 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
YES that is right....I "may" have made a personal attack on you...which will be spilled wide open (as I have PM'ed your employer with more detail *which I should have done in the first place) for springjack to comment with nothing more than a smiley IS a personal attack!!...the situation is NOTHING to do with him...he has added NOTHING to it other than belittle me...so therefore he has breached the terms (as I have accordingly done)...I took my infraction on the chin...what about Springjack?...he has belittled & made fun of me on a subject he was not completely aware of (shall I post my PM to your employer?) his belittles & makes fun of ME...so in fairness I would ask that you act on it accordingly (preferably publicly as you did with myself)
Oh dear.
Would you act like that in 'real life'? i.e not on the internet.
If you have a problem with someone or rather something, keep it to PM (as in how you would in 'real life' or maybe you announce it over the closest P.A system), as for writing to an 'employer' to complain about someone, I sure hope you are confident and assured in your convictions. As I am a Lawyer by day (and sometimes night) and that sort of behaviour, is not looked kindly on.....believe me...

Like this? Share it using the links below!