Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree40Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd August 2011, 02:27 PM
Cult Rookie

I think I can agree with everyone above after experiencing this problem first hand my self. If they really care about customers they should have done more. They say they have done all they can ... well not really a lot more could have been done. Giving a customer a "sorry" won't fix the problem. The disc replacement should have been extended to the end of the year at least.
Old 3rd August 2011, 02:38 PM
Cultist in Training

I just wanna say.. I feel for you guys. I hate feeling ripped off. Hope something good becomes of your situations... Best of luck.

Last edited by z0mbi3v1ru5; 4th August 2011 at 09:48 PM.
Old 3rd August 2011, 03:19 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg_,monster17 View Post
I think I can agree with everyone above after experiencing this problem first hand my self. If they really care about customers they should have done more. They say they have done all they can ... well not really a lot more could have been done. Giving a customer a "sorry" won't fix the problem. The disc replacement should have been extended to the end of the year at least.
Quote:
Originally Posted by z0mbi3v1ru5 View Post
I just wanna say.. I feel for you guys. I hate feeling ripped off. Hope something good becones of your situations... Best of luck.
Don't start turning this whole subject into a free-for-all. Arrow has done a lot. Customer service has been outstanding so far, especially concerning The Beyond. Don't sweep this under the table!

However, it really would be wise for Arrow to listen to what some members have said here. Stoping the replacement programme may be cheaper for the time being, but it could become quite expensive in the future.

Greetings!
Old 3rd August 2011, 03:52 PM
Cultist in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Vajda View Post
Don't start turning this whole subject into a free-for-all. Arrow has done a lot. Customer service has been outstanding so far, especially concerning The Beyond. Don't sweep this under the table!

However, it really would be wise for Arrow to listen to what some members have said here. Stoping the replacement programme may be cheaper for the time being, but it could become quite expensive in the future.

Greetings!
Im not turning anything into anything. It is what it is. I DONT feel ripped off. In fact, I more than appreciate arrow replacing my copy. Few companies would have corrected a mistake, Arrow did, and for that, Im very, very appreciative. I've stated that before. But, it's a big deal to me. And obviously, to them. I was just showing sympathy. If that means something else to you, then you took it the wrong way.

Last edited by z0mbi3v1ru5; 3rd August 2011 at 04:52 PM.
Old 3rd August 2011, 04:23 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

As an example, I've had a first pressing of Momentum's Let The right One In with out the lossless track for ages so this all reminded me to deal with that. Here's the reply I just received.

Hi,

Thanks you for contacting us regarding your copy of Let The Right One In. Luckily you're still in time to get a replacement copy of LTROI. If you could provide me with your proof of purchase and your postal address I'll happily put one in the post for you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards

My original order despatch date? Oct 4th, 2010!

I appreciate they are a larger company but this is nearly a year later, and even longer since those initial discs went out to retailers. Release date was March 2009 so well over two years.
Old 3rd August 2011, 04:32 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I'm quite annoyed that I haven't been told to be fair, as no-one from Arrow has told me that the replacement program is over by responding to my email. Do they assume that if they don't answer it, I'll just go away? It's not like they know I'm a forum member and get my info from here!

But I also blame myself for not sorting this out sooner!

I've also got the LTROI blu, and didn't even know about a lossless issue. I'd have a look, but my proof of purchase is LONG gone, haha.
Old 3rd August 2011, 05:12 PM
Cult Rookie

I understand where your coming from, yes they responded to me, but they did start ignoring me after my second email and didn't really resolve anything as im still stuck will my B&W beyond disc. so I will likely write to them and would urge anyone who is annoyed who still needs a sepia copy to do the same. A written response tends to make company's listen more to there customers.
Old 3rd August 2011, 06:46 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Oh dear.
I now have two b&w copies.

And here's the next problem-I put one on sale on Amazon.
I now need to tell the buyer it's the wrong version.....I wonder if he'll still want it.....?

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 3rd August 2011, 07:01 PM
Cult Rookie

you have two b&Ws ... thats what i'm afraid will happen to me again arrow say there are only a few B&W in circulation but as far as I can see across the forum everyone seam to still be getting the wrong version still (including myself)
Old 3rd August 2011, 07:22 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Anyone want to trade the other one?

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Closed Thread  

Like this? Share it using the links below!