Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > Collecting Shameless
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd April 2008, 05:20 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

The Zavvi in Belfast is an ex V mega store so i'll check it out Thursday.

HMV is still pretty poor Shameless ways , here though.

Last edited by vipco; 23rd April 2008 at 10:50 AM.
Old 22nd April 2008, 06:29 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Well to be considered this 'promotion' started yesterday there isn't much happening Zavvi wise!
Old 22nd April 2008, 07:51 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I'm sure it'll all fall into place.......let's hope it does....
Old 22nd April 2008, 10:02 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Getting into a major supply chain is never easy hence why we asked from the beginning for people to keep an eye out. We're feeding everything back you tell us and if you keep telling us and asking instore we'll get there in the end. At least I hope so because eight knicker with the title in your hands is kinda good to fill the gaps.
Old 23rd April 2008, 09:02 AM
Newsletter Moderator
Forum Moderator

Just been in Zavvi Liverpool - which is definitely an ex-Virgin - and there was not a single Shameless title to be seen, let alone any big displays. A lot of staff where unpacking boxes though so I'll pop back later today on my way home.

I didn't ask the staff about Shameless. As I said, they were unpacking and I know how annoying it is when you're trying to put stock out and someone starts asking you about something. If there's still no sign later I'll try and ask someone official looking!
Old 23rd April 2008, 11:30 AM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Ok - breaking news just in... Some kind of screw-up has happened in the supply chain (ya reckon?) so the whole deal has been reset to kick off from 5th May. The deal is to give enough time to make sure that every store gets their stock in time to put it out on the bank holiday monday.

So let's see what happens! Apologies for those wasted trips guys - we do appreciate all the feedback. Without it this would have taken a lot longer to surface and solve so you've all done your bit big time!
Old 23rd April 2008, 05:42 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

You'll shift a right few copies on a bank holiday monday mate,especially at that price......
Old 24th April 2008, 12:14 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Ooooooo off work on bank holiday monday and still haven't bought New York Ripper yet.I feel a little spending spree coming on
Old 24th April 2008, 12:34 PM
Cultist

Default Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almar@Shameless View Post
Ok - breaking news just in... Some kind of screw-up has happened in the supply chain (ya reckon?) so the whole deal has been reset to kick off from 5th May. The deal is to give enough time to make sure that every store gets their stock in time to put it out on the bank holiday monday.

Ah - that would explain it. Just been out to the lerge Zavvi in Sheffield on my lunch and was rushing back to inform you that there was no sign of any yellow boxed madness there either. Oh well - I'll try again in a couple of weeks...
Old 24th April 2008, 02:03 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Sorry about that Dougal - it's really annoying but we lack the clout to drive these things home but we've been assured that 5th May will happen. I'm still taking this with a pinch of salt but let's be hopeful!

Like this? Share it using the links below!