Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree966Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th November 2020, 04:04 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Never ever had even the slightest bit of interest in Xbox, watched people play had a quick go and still didn’t even interest me.
Ps and Nintendo for me.
Old 10th November 2020, 04:25 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
At least with Xbox you can use Game Pass to play loads of games until the next gen ones come out

My PS5 order was moved to processing yesterday, I doubt it'll come early though. so week on Thur
I love Gamepass its a great deal i have ultimate so it gives xbox gold also. Finger crossed you get you PS5 in time.
Justin101 and trebor8273 like this.
Old 11th November 2020, 10:01 AM
Cult Master

Watch Dogs Legion is terrible it has the gameplay and hacking i love from Watch Dogs first two games but this looks like a 360 game most of the time. Facial animations are a complete joke cars have a fuzzy look to them and the driving is so stiff everything they got right in Watch Dogs 2 they downgraded for this. The amount of pop is shocking in this day and age i was fighting off some cops when their car they were standing next to just jumped off the ground and landed on them. Then there is the voice acting one character has had three voice changes im the three times i have met her. Its all blood this and bruv that innit innit innit innit innit yeah grand there are people that talk like that but not every person you meet talks like that.

I loved Watch Dogs 2 i did everything in it all the DLC all the side stuff collected everything i didn't want to stop playing it but im going to be hard pressed to finish this.
nosferatu42 likes this.
Old 11th November 2020, 10:40 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Watch Dogs Legion is terrible it has the gameplay and hacking i love from Watch Dogs first two games but this looks like a 360 game most of the time. Facial animations are a complete joke cars have a fuzzy look to them and the driving is so stiff everything they got right in Watch Dogs 2 they downgraded for this. The amount of pop is shocking in this day and age i was fighting off some cops when their car they were standing next to just jumped off the ground and landed on them. Then there is the voice acting one character has had three voice changes im the three times i have met her. Its all blood this and bruv that innit innit innit innit innit yeah grand there are people that talk like that but not every person you meet talks like that.

I loved Watch Dogs 2 i did everything in it all the DLC all the side stuff collected everything i didn't want to stop playing it but im going to be hard pressed to finish this.

glad then i didnt buy it, its downloaded for pc. will see if its any better but doubt it if its running like a bag of spanners on the new xbox
Old 11th November 2020, 11:25 AM
Cult Veteran

That's a shame, I wonder if it'll get a performance/graphics patch shortly? I imagine a lot of these launch games have been rushed to get them out.

Annoying about the voice acting but that's London Gangsters innit bruv?

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 11th November 2020, 12:04 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I loved the original premise for Watch Dogs: Legion. The idea that you could control anybody, and if you die playing that person, they are gone forever.

It would have added a guilt/risk vs reward to the game. Sadly, UbiSoft abandoned this after spending ages touting it.
Old 11th November 2020, 01:03 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
That's a shame, I wonder if it'll get a performance/graphics patch shortly? I imagine a lot of these launch games have been rushed to get them out.

Annoying about the voice acting but that's London Gangsters innit bruv?
It did get a graphics patch

Think ill have to get Assassins Creed i should of just picked that up instead.
Old 11th November 2020, 01:06 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacBlayne View Post
I loved the original premise for Watch Dogs: Legion. The idea that you could control anybody, and if you die playing that person, they are gone forever.

It would have added a guilt/risk vs reward to the game. Sadly, UbiSoft abandoned this after spending ages touting it.
There is a perma death option if you want that.
MacBlayne likes this.
Old 11th November 2020, 01:38 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
There is a perma death option if you want that.
Oh, nice!
Old 11th November 2020, 09:34 PM
Cult Master

Valhalla looks great colours and the lighting look unreal. When i was in the long ship it was getting kind of blurry i started getting worried it was actually the water spraying up on the screen great little details. After playing a good few hours still in Norway looking forward to hitting England to see how the countryside looks compared to the fjords and snow.
MacBlayne and nosferatu42 like this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!