Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree1298Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th October 2010, 01:20 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Dead Rising 2 (XBox 360) of course But I could use more time and more skills, I am just too much into the fighting and watching the pieces fly around and I am dead again - so I have not progressed too much and would like to play TiR a lil but do not have enough friends to do so, but I am only on my 1 month trial gold membership anyhow, when I get back from NYC after Halloween, I decide if I get 12 months or not. But all XBoxers may look for me online under my name used here only with a non-capital "r"...

What I also played quite a bit since I got the free month gold was PGA Tour Gold 2010 - I always liked to play computer golf games and this series is a lot of fun...
Old 4th October 2010, 01:25 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Het Mercury, Just noticed your RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD PT 3 picture. That's a great movie, one of Yuzna's best, I enjoyed SOCIETY too. I love ROTLD PT 2 as well. Great films...
Old 4th October 2010, 01:27 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughale View Post
Dead Rising 2 (XBox 360) of course But I could use more time and more skills, I am just too much into the fighting and watching the pieces fly around and I am dead again - so I have not progressed too much and would like to play TiR a lil but do not have enough friends to do so, but I am only on my 1 month trial gold membership anyhow, when I get back from NYC after Halloween, I decide if I get 12 months or not. But all XBoxers may look for me online under my name used here only with a non-capital "r"...

What I also played quite a bit since I got the free month gold was PGA Tour Gold 2010 - I always liked to play computer golf games and this series is a lot of fun...
Hi, I will look you up on xbox live sometime, maybe we'll have a game or too in the future maybe...
Old 4th October 2010, 02:17 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahoney32 View Post
Hi, I will look you up on xbox live sometime, maybe we'll have a game or too in the future maybe...
Thanks, I'd appreciate that! Do not feel puzzled, if I am not online often, pretty busy these days and some travelling is also happening, ending with the Big Apple for halloween... If you find me and send a friend request (this counts for all!), make sure to point out that you come from Cult-Labs, so I know you are for real
Old 5th October 2010, 12:01 AM
Cult Rookie

Mario Galaxy 2.
Old 5th October 2010, 12:23 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tymishu View Post
Mario Galaxy 2.
Thats a tough post to follow mate...
Old 5th October 2010, 01:46 AM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Thats a tough post to follow mate...
This game is like crack! I totally stopped thinking about playing anything else. I have only been playing it for maybe 2-1/2 days now and I'm almost at 50 stars already. Some of the comet missions are frustrating beyond belief though, and clearing out the wooden boxes for the robots is a bitch too. Overall it's better than the first one, and if it keeps getting better as I progress through the game...it might end up being my favorite game this year.
Old 5th October 2010, 02:16 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tymishu View Post
This game is like crack! I totally stopped thinking about playing anything else. I have only been playing it for maybe 2-1/2 days now and I'm almost at 50 stars already. Some of the comet missions are frustrating beyond belief though, and clearing out the wooden boxes for the robots is a bitch too. Overall it's better than the first one, and if it keeps getting better as I progress through the game...it might end up being my favorite game this year.
I was hooked on Mario games for years, really enjoyable, and addictive games. Eventually I traded in Nintendo for an Xbox, they just weren't releasing the kind of games that I wanted to play anymore. I wanted to play games like Grand Theft Auto, Halo, Hitman, Call Of Duty etc. Nintendo just weren't releasing those kind of games, There may have been one or two, but not enough for me to stick with them. Personally, I was shocked that Nintendo released Manhunt 2 for the Wii. Thats like Disney releasing Cannibal Holocaust. Nintendo seem to be all over the shop these days. Maybe you should do the reviews for the Nintendo game packaging: "This game is like crack dude!" Maybe they would shift more units then? Worth a shot...
Old 5th October 2010, 03:25 AM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
I was hooked on Mario games for years, really enjoyable, and addictive games. Eventually I traded in Nintendo for an Xbox, they just weren't releasing the kind of games that I wanted to play anymore. I wanted to play games like Grand Theft Auto, Halo, Hitman, Call Of Duty etc. Nintendo just weren't releasing those kind of games, There may have been one or two, but not enough for me to stick with them. Personally, I was shocked that Nintendo released Manhunt 2 for the Wii. Thats like Disney releasing Cannibal Holocaust. Nintendo seem to be all over the shop these days. Maybe you should do the reviews for the Nintendo game packaging: "This game is like crack dude!" Maybe they would shift more units then? Worth a shot...
The Wii overall is not very impressive as far as games go, and if you think Manhunt 2 was crazy. You should see House of the Dead: Overkill. I believe it holds the record as the most vulgar game ever made.

With every system (good or bad) there's always a handful of great games. Mario Galaxy 2 is truly amazing. As well as the first one. There's very few games that I play on the Wii, but those two are worth it alone. It's kind of like when the first Xbox was released. The game catalog was sad, but Halo: Combat Evolved, was well worth it. Plus the new Donkey Kong Country is coming out here shortly, so the Wii is a decent system to have, and if you're nostalgic you can always go to the marketplace and buy any Nintendo game from the past.
Old 6th October 2010, 08:29 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Gran Turismo 5: Special edition £149.99!!! (PS3) Includes a competition to win a brand new Mercedes. Not much info on what else is included in the set. Check it out at GAME.co.uk - Buy video games, consoles and accessories with free UK delivery - GAME.co.uk - GAME.co.uk (Pre-order section). If anyone knows what exactly you get for your £149.99, drop a post here.

Like this? Share it using the links below!