All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree1298Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th November 2012, 09:51 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refused View Post
Once you left the beach part I kinda lost interest - I have enough games that take place in dank corridors.
Just recently finished Dead Island myself actually and I got proper hooked on it for weeks on end. Loved upgrading the weapons and just hacking heads off in one swipe over and over again.
Really looking forward to the sequel too which comes out next year as it continues straight on and also retains your weapons and stats from the first game.

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html
Old 20th November 2012, 10:13 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Just picked up Call OF Duty: Modern Warfare 3 for 12.99 so will give that a blast again when i get a chance, started playing Sleeping Dogs but got bored of all the fist fights, you turn a corner and it's a fist fight, just give me a gun already.
vipco likes this.
Old 21st November 2012, 11:42 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Very true Pedro . Sleeping Dogs was ment to be True Crime Hong Kong but the publisher went bust so it was sold on and released as SD.
I enjoyed True Crime L.A. on original xbox but SD was to beat em up heavy for my liking.
Old 21st November 2012, 12:36 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Just ordered WWE 13 from amazon for £24.99 in their Black Friday deals.....Just made it by 10 seconds
vipco likes this.
Old 21st November 2012, 12:43 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

I absolutely loved Sleeping Dogs - after the first few missions you do get to play around with guns.
Old 1st December 2012, 03:57 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

images.jpg

images (1).jpg
RedEyeTheCylon likes this.
Old 1st December 2012, 04:01 PM
Cultist

finished up dead island last night and today i dusted off the dreamcast and started a new save on shenmue
Old 1st December 2012, 04:46 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refused View Post
I absolutely loved Sleeping Dogs - after the first few missions you do get to play around with guns.
I'm still undecided about this game, I thought I really wanted it but I didn't bother to get it when it was first released, much to the annoyance of a friend at work who usually likes me to play certain games around the same time as him so we can discuss. I then played the demo just for fun and that actually put me of a bit, reminded me slightly of Stranglehold which I never got in to.

I am currently playing uDraw Studio, I appear to be terrible at drawing - I know I can only really draw goats and Sid James but I thought I could handle a tomato!

Okay well only dabbling with that as I got it for a fiver, just playing some of the arcade games though, Tetris Splash, Chime and Switchball also still doings bits and bobs playing GTA IV again very slowly. Somebody needs to shake me and tell me to play some of the unopened games I have.
Old 1st December 2012, 07:02 PM
Cultist in Training

Call of Duty: Black Ops II and Bioshock 2 (I'm super late on this one). I'm still all butthurt about losing 350+ hours worth of Skyrim when my Xbox recently bricked and haven't been able to bring myself to restart it. Also RE6 that I need to restart.

*sigh* always save to the cloud, kids.

- Razor88
Old 1st December 2012, 08:20 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Been pretty addicted to Far Cry 3 recently. Some of the quests are a little repetitive, and the storyline isn't great. Still good fun though.

Like this? Share it using the links below!