Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Paul@TheOverlook 21st December 2011 09:31 PM

Mr Majestyk is one of my faves too! Brilliant film :)

Yes, pretty sure Mechanic is out in Germany, mate. Deffo available in Europe somewhere.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 21st December 2011 09:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 205091)
Where did you get Coma from Reaps?

You were only on about ordering that last week, very quick for this time of year.

Yeah mate VERY fast!

A UK seller on ebay-it was only six quid!

That Oz PSYCHO set I ordered arrived today as well! :shocked::eek:

Paul@TheOverlook 21st December 2011 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 205099)
Aaahh man. No fair. I'm going to have a search around for a reasonable price, the film intrigues me :rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

It's brilliant but a bit harrowing if you're an animal lover, be warned ;)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 21st December 2011 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul@Lovelockandload (Post 205087)
They never get any smaller, do they? :D

Mine does... and then I go on a spending spree and it ends up bigger than it was before!

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 21st December 2011 09:42 PM

I'm a bit wary of buying BD's from Germany after the fiasco that was Carpenter's Vampires.Badly cut.

So bad,it was retitled John Carpenters zahnlosen Bastards

(John Carpenter's Toothless Gumsy Bastards!) :lol:

Paul@TheOverlook 21st December 2011 09:59 PM

Haha.

It cracks me up how they butcher retail releases but allow the uncut versions to be rented, like watching the aforementioned film countless times may lead you to sucking someone's blood. Of course you could always watch the rental disc countless times and pay a fortune in overdue fees.

See, you can do what you want if you're willing to pay through the nose for it.

Paul@TheOverlook 21st December 2011 09:59 PM

Jokes aside, I wouldn't imagine the Mechanic would be cut.

keirarts 21st December 2011 10:04 PM

Went into a charity shop today and picked up canadian comedy series trailerpark boys series 1 and 2 for 2.99. Never seen it before but from what i've seen so far its a keeper, especially with titles lie "f*** community college, lets get drunk and eat chicken fingers!"

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 21st December 2011 10:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Mr. Majestyk - Das Gesetz bin ich [Blu-ray]: Amazon.de: Charles Bronson, Linda Cristal, Al Lettieri, Lee Purcell, Richard Fleischer: DVD & Blu-ray

Kalter Hauch [Blu-ray]: Amazon.de: Charles Bronson, Jan-Michael Vincent, Keenan Wynn, Michael Winner: DVD & Blu-ray

Der Schatz von Caboblanco [Blu-ray]: Amazon.de: Charles Bronson, Jason Robards, Dominique Sanda, Fernando Rey, J. Lee Thompson: DVD & Blu-ray

Yukon [Blu-ray]: Amazon.de: Charles Bronson, Joan Collins, Carl Weathers, Peter R. Hunt: DVD & Blu-ray

Apart from Death Hunt-Nice covers eh? :lol:

I was gonna order VIOLENT CITY from Italy until I read it wasn't the cover below,but some shitty photoshop job.....:mmph:

Paul@TheOverlook 21st December 2011 10:11 PM

Nice.