Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

nekromantik 5th January 2012 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemonia (Post 207569)
No, sorry, mate. I'd fallen off the chair by that point (the laws of physics dictates that balancing on the edge of your seat can only be maintained for a limited time).

This is me getting up again.... :behindsofa:

:lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phurious (Post 207594)
Looks like it's only a DVD release in the UK too (due out in April). There's a German Blu too, but I'm not sure of that has English subs.

My Spanish is far from great, but this is a film that I just cannot wait to see again, so £20 it is.

Ah damn it!
Already paid £25 for intruder so need to save up for this then.

Handyman Joe 5th January 2012 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phurious (Post 207598)
I'm pretty sure that most of these went up in flames at the Sony warehouse during the riots.

My mate tried ordering one a few months back and Amazon just kept pushing the delivery back and back and back... :(

What a bummer but not unexpected, cheers

Stephen@Cult Labs 5th January 2012 12:05 PM

My Arrow FRANKENHOOKER disc popped through the letterbox this morning. Always worried incase the the box gets bashed as it hits the floor, but thankfully it was fine. The only problem I have now, is deciding which cover to use!

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 5th January 2012 04:30 PM

I've posted you bubblewrap mate.
Two feet by a foot.:happy:;)

Stephen@Cult Labs 5th January 2012 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper@Cult Labs (Post 207648)
I've posted you bubblewrap mate.
Two feet by a foot.:happy:;)

:lol: I place a load of towels on the floor under the letterbox sometimes....just in case!

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 5th January 2012 04:39 PM

It IS a pain in the arse when they come bashed though.
My copy of The Beyond came like that.:mmph:

Another thing that pisses me is those security stickers on R1 BD's.The type on the top of the cases that leave a trail of sticky glue when peeled off....

Gojirosan 5th January 2012 04:55 PM

After much hassle and postal shenanigans, I finally have a copy of Cat O'Nine Tails (Arrow)!

It has taken me months to get this!

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 5th January 2012 05:39 PM

What happened mate?

James Morton 5th January 2012 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper@Cult Labs (Post 207652)
It IS a pain in the arse when they come bashed though.
My copy of The Beyond came like that.:mmph:

Another thing that pisses me is those security stickers on R1 BD's.The type on the top of the cases that leave a trail of sticky glue when peeled off....

fortunately i've had no trouble with RA blu ray stickers...yet
but have a lot of unneccesary hassle w/R1 dvds in the past
sometimes i've changed cases
there is no need for these stupid things....its only America/Canada that does this!

Gojirosan 5th January 2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper@Cult Labs (Post 207659)
What happened mate?

Had lengthy problems with a copy being lost in the post (the Amazon Marketplace seller I bought from was absolutely brilliant over the matter, I must say). Then couldn't find a reasonable priced copy, then I had no money at all...finally got on in the Play-com Arrow sale and it turned up today!

:lol: