Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

mark meakin 14th April 2012 02:09 PM

Just got this from AmazonUK:-
I tried calling you on (TELEPHONE NUMBER), however it went straight through to your answering machine - I left a message to advise the following: When you place an order with Amazon.co.uk or on Amazon.co.uk Marketplace, we contact your payment card's issuing bank to confirm that your card has a valid number, and has not been reported as lost or stolen. This is communicated via a full authorisation for the amount of the purchase. However, we do not actually proceed with the charge. This is simply one of the security measures that we use to protect our customers. While most card issuers release authorisations within 3-5 business days, some banks have been known to hold authorisations for up to 7 days. You may need to contact your card issuer if you want to have the authorisation removed sooner. If you used a debit card, as opposed to a credit card, the authorisation should not be held for longer than 24 hours, therefore the authorisation should be released by tonight. I hope this information helps and that your bank releases the authorisation soon. Did I solve your problem

Demdike@Cult Labs 14th April 2012 02:13 PM

That tallies with my online statement which has the charges as pending but not actually gone through.

I would guess it will all be sorted by Monday evening.

darthelvis 14th April 2012 02:55 PM

Just ordered The Muppets on Blu Ray for £13.99 from Movietyme Lite, saw it at the cinema this morning and it was excellent, took me back to my early years!

Rik 14th April 2012 03:07 PM

Last night I emailed supershite usa to ask why my order was cancelled without an explanation. I've just had a reply saying it was a pricing error, no shit Sherlock!

Bringer Of Funerals 14th April 2012 04:38 PM

Does Supermars always cancell in general

Stephen@Cult Labs 14th April 2012 08:31 PM

4 Attachment(s)
A few purchases today

Attachment 54215

Attachment 54218

Attachment 54225

Attachment 54226

bdc 14th April 2012 08:49 PM

Which versions of the Star Wars films are those?
Original?
Lovely covers btw. :thumb:

Stephen@Cult Labs 14th April 2012 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 232061)
Which versions of the Star Wars films are those?
Original?
Lovely covers btw. :thumb:

Yeah, it's the original versions on vhs. I had them years ago and sold them, but regretted it because of the different artwork, especially the "Revenge" Jedi art.

bdc 14th April 2012 09:26 PM

Ah nice,the originals are the ones to have imho. ;)

sawyer6 14th April 2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 232070)
Ah nice,the originals are the ones to have imho. ;)

Yes I agree, they still have real actors :tongue1: