Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Rik 1st October 2012 11:08 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! !!:censored::censored::censored::censored::censore d::censored::censored::censored:

Dear richard

We are contacting you with an update about the following item from your recent order from Sainsbury's Entertainment:

#0 "Universal Classic Monsters Collection: Limited Edition Coffin"
Boris Karloff; Blu-ray; £41.99

Your order number:

The shipment of this item has been delayed. We are doing all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.

We will not charge your credit or debit card until we despatch your order. However, your card issuer may reserve funds in your account against the order. If your order is cancelled, your card issuer will not instantly release those funds as it is standard Banking practice to wait for the original authorisation to expire. Please contact your card issuer for details of their policy.

Thanks again for shopping with us.

Kind regards,
The Sainsbury's Entertainment Team

the blob 2nd October 2012 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 277944)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! !!:censored::censored::censored::censored::censore d::censored::censored::censored:

Dear richard

We are contacting you with an update about the following item from your recent order from Sainsbury's Entertainment:

#0 "Universal Classic Monsters Collection: Limited Edition Coffin"
Boris Karloff; Blu-ray; £41.99

Your order number:

The shipment of this item has been delayed. We are doing all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.

We will not charge your credit or debit card until we despatch your order. However, your card issuer may reserve funds in your account against the order. If your order is cancelled, your card issuer will not instantly release those funds as it is standard Banking practice to wait for the original authorisation to expire. Please contact your card issuer for details of their policy.

Thanks again for shopping with us.

Kind regards,
The Sainsbury's Entertainment Team

My standard set arrived from them today!

Scanned through Dracula which has had an absolutely astounding job done on it. Just watched Frankenstein and it looks amazing.

ArgentoFan1987 2nd October 2012 04:09 AM

You can also get Evilspeak (Uncut) in Box of the Banned 2.

oaxaca 2nd October 2012 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vampix (Post 277931)
That Evilspeak DVD you have is cut; the Anchor Bay UK 2-DVD set is uncut.

Ah right thanks for letting me know. Still, it was only 50p in cex o Im not too downheartened :p When I first saw it on the shelf I thought it was EVIL ED, which I remember really enjoying several years ago, then realised it was EVILSPEAK and figured I'd buy it anyway! Don't know much about it though I've heard its name mentioned.

keirarts 2nd October 2012 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly (Post 277943)
I watched "Requiem for a Vampire" earlier today. Looks great, are all the other Rollin's Blus this good to look at?

Yes they are!

keirarts 2nd October 2012 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaxaca (Post 277959)
Ah right thanks for letting me know. Still, it was only 50p in cex o Im not too downheartened :p When I first saw it on the shelf I thought it was EVIL ED, which I remember really enjoying several years ago, then realised it was EVILSPEAK and figured I'd buy it anyway! Don't know much about it though I've heard its name mentioned.

Clint howard practises Black magic on a computer to get revenge against his bullies!

Wes 2nd October 2012 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly (Post 277943)
I watched "Requiem for a Vampire" earlier today. Looks great, are all the other Rollin's Blus this good to look at?

Yep, I watched Rape of the Vampire last week and the b/w photography was gorgeous - Rollin steals some fantastic landscape shots in that film, he was definitely a talented visualist...

Hawkmonger 2nd October 2012 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wes (Post 277966)
Yep, I watched Rape of the Vampire last week and the b/w photography was gorgeous - Rollin steals some fantastic landscape shots in that film, he was definitely a talented visualist...

I only have 3 Redemption Rollin titles, Facsination, The Iron Rose, and Twin Orphen Vampires and there all absolutely stunning in HD.

Hawkmonger 2nd October 2012 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 277965)
Clint howard practises Black magic on a computer to get revenge against his bullies!

In other word's, it's one of the better movies on 'THAT' list.:nod:

PaulD 2nd October 2012 07:46 AM

Damn, tried to cancel my order to prevent them being sent together and accruing Customs charges but they've already been shipped.

Quote:

all your music included the following items in package 1 of this shipment:

1 of Black Sunday [Blu-ray] [1960] [US Import]

Ship Date: October 01, 2012
Shipping Speed: Standard

all your music included the following items in package 2 of this shipment:

1 of Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 [Blu-ray] [1986] [US Import]

Ship Date: October 01, 2012
Shipping Speed: Standard

all your music included the following items in package 3 of this shipment:

1 of Hatchet for the Honeymoon [Blu-ray] [1970] [US Import]
That to me implies one shipment of 3 separate packages ie they're being sent at the same time but separately. I hope this is the case